• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

For those attending the game Sunday...

Could you copy this into Microsoft word and print some fliers? Or just spread the word at your tailgate...

--------------------------------------
    CJ!...SPILLER!!!
    When clock reads 5:00
    Home side starts with "CJ!"
    Away side responds "SPILLER!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
    --------------------------------------

LET'S GO BILLS!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • wmoz11
    • Sep 2008

Re: For those attending the game Sunday...

The 5 minute thing doesn't make any sense. It should happen before he gets a kick return either at the beginning of the game or the beginning of the half (so as not to immediately follow a Miami score.)

Nobody is going to do the damn chant if Miami is driving to our 2 yard line with 5 minutes left in the quarter.
    Last edited by wmoz11; 09-11-2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

i will never do that. it was gay when clemson did it and it will make us flame ******ant for doing it.
      Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 09-11-2010, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Electrici
        • May 2003

I think it should be "Lee", "Evans", since he's been on the team the longest and has actually contributed something, while enduring the mediocrity we've come to know and expect. Spiller hasn't even done anything. yet.

Go bills.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
          i will never do that. it was gay when clemson did it and it will make us flame ******ant for doing it.
          Do you sit during the wave, too? I hope you don't have kids, you're just WAY too fun for them to ruin it all.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Just do it when he scores!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by wmoz11
              The 5 minute thing doesn't make any sense. It should happen before he gets a kick return either at the beginning of the game or the beginning of the half (so as not to immediately follow a Miami score.)

Nobody is going to do the damn chant if Miami is driving to our 2 yard line with 5 minutes left in the quarter.
              The clock is essential to pull it off. It's ****-up proof if enough people get the word. Odds are if there is 5:00 to go and Miami has it on the 2, we could always hold off on the chant until the next quarter. Odds are, the Bills will be in possession at least once and it will be amazing if we can do it.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Luisito23
                How do you arrange 74,000 people to start a chant simultaneously "when he scores". Once again, the clock is needed if there are no signs directing us.

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                  How do you arrange 74,000 people to start a chant simultaneously "when he scores". Once again, the clock is needed if there are no signs directing us.

seriously this won't work when we are down 17 and miami driving.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                    I agree. Those were my first thoughts when I heard about this. Holy gay.

Comment

• wmoz11
                      • Sep 2008

The chant itself is fine, but if it's overdone or done at the wrong time it's going to be the big G.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Luisito23
                        now this makes sense but just randomally doing it? very stupid

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

I don't think the 5:00 minute mark works either.

To say it is gay is....well....gay.

If I just had heard about it, I would think the same thing, but having seen the video, it was pretty powerful stuff.

One think I may prefer would be to make it our own, and not do a carbon copy of the Clemson one. I think that ****-up proof is achieved by just have a chant that we do before he returns a kick, or when he makes a big play. I was alright with a drawn out Ceeeeeee-Jayyyyyyy, Ceeeeeee-Jayyyyyyyy. I thing that would be alright.

I don't do the wave. I never liked it. A chant that may **** with an opponent and fire up a player...I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                          X