X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wittman21
    • Feb 2009

New Season

Its that time of year again...There is nothing like a home opener at the Ralph...weather is going to be great, the place will be absolutely rocking.....This may not be a Super Bowl team, or even a playoff team, but Chan will have these boys ready to go and playing their asses off.....To everyone going to the game, lets be as loud as wild as we can, remember (5:00 left in each quarter CJ chant as well)......Squish the Fish, Im leaving for the game now....

GOOOOOOOOO BILLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: New Season

Wish I was going too buddy...Have fun, and !!!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• billsfanryan
      • Jan 2010

I just woke up and i have this on replay to get me pumped for today. (i am going to the game)

Due to the sad passing of Bo Schembechler, I'd like to post the words of the Dead Schembechlers..."The band is crushed to learn of the death of Bo Schembechl...

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanryan
        I just woke up and i have this on replay to get me pumped for today. (i am going to the game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8
        Freaking Aweswome!!!
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
        X