• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Yet another douchebag talking head

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

6. The Bills finish with the league’s worst record and draft either Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett or Washington QB Jake Locker with the first overall pick in next April’s draft.

Miami at Buffalo: After Scott Norwood missed wide right in Super Bowl XXV, Bills head coach Marv Levy read a poem to his defeated team: “'Fight on my men,' Sir Andrew said, 'a little I'm hurt, but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed a while and tomorrow I'll rise to fight again.'" The poem resonated with his veterans and every time those early '90s Bills squads suffered a setback or a major disappointment — and as you could imagine, there were many — a player would undoubtedly post ‘Sir Andrew’ on a locker room wall. Alas, the 2010 Bills are going to need a hell of a lot more than a poem to be competitive. They absolutely stink. Sir Andrew wouldn't have paid to watch this squad. Miami wins big on Sunday.
    The Pick: Dolphins 31, Bills 13
    Bastard!

YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Yet another douchebag talking head

They can all eat their crow later his year.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

they can start by 1 pm pacific time.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

You sometimes wonder if any of these mindless a-holes have even seen us in the preseason, or know anything other than we didn't draft a QB or LT.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

but it tis the intranets and all, where opinions are like *******s.... WE all have one.

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

31-13?

I'd like to meet one of these donkeys to offer a $1000 on the spot wager that the Bills cover this type of ridiculous spread.

18 points? Really?

I'm pretty sure their mouths would shut very quickly to be replaced with hems and haws.

Comment

Working...
            X