PDA

View Full Version : Trent must go...

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 03:06 PM
The guy is just a team killer and ruins any effectiveness of our playmakers...such as CJ Spiller. The guy is brutal and it's time to pull the plug on this experiment. The guy doesn't have it...never has, never will.

The Spaz
09-12-2010, 03:08 PM
I agree. Can we just fast forward until April when we pick first in the draft? :idunno:

Slim
09-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I agree. Can we just fast forward until April when we pick first in the draft? :idunno:

I wish.

NextbillsQB
09-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Id rather Sanchez

big hock
09-12-2010, 03:12 PM
even the lowly Lions scored 14 points today......it's sad really.

YardRat
09-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Very disappointed, but not really surprised.

Slim
Andrew Luck. I doubt you declare after this season but PLEASE do.

Sincerely, Buffalo.

TheGhostofJimKelly
The more things change, the more Trent stays the same.

Slim
09-12-2010, 03:15 PM
GB and NE after this. Ouch.

baalworship
09-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Trent is the worst starting QB I have seen on the Bills. Losman, Rob Johnson, Old Bledsoe, Holcomb, AVP, Fitzpatrick have all been better.

He is so scared to pull the trigger that he makes our bad offense look even worse.

better days
09-12-2010, 03:53 PM

If Trent stays at QB there is a good chance the Bills pick in the top 5. If Chan does not bench him it is because he & Nix want as high a pick as possible (without coming out & saying so).

Thundering Buffalo
09-12-2010, 04:00 PM
I HATE this *****. I'm sure he's waiting in the locker room for poppa Chan to stick up for his sorry a$$. Can we just forfeit the rest of the season so we can draft a QB who actually has a pair!

BillsNick
09-12-2010, 04:04 PM
He is just simply awful. I can't stand watching him play.

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 04:05 PM
He is just simply awful. I can't stand watching him play.

I want him to just go away!

Novacane
09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Give it a few more games. Chan will be apologizing to those kids that were ripping Trent. :snicker:

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Give it a few more games. Chan will be apologizing to those kids that were ripping Trent. :snicker:

And sending them free tickets...

Michael82
09-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Trent is all of the QBs we have hated, combined into one!

Rob Johnson's injury proneness
Kelly Holcomb's dink and dunk bull****
JP Losman's brain
Drew Bledsoe's mobility

:puke:

ChristopherWalken
09-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Best thread of the weekend. Completely agree. I've seen enough Trent Edwards.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2010, 07:42 AM
Problem is, get rid of Trent and they will turn to Fitz. :puke:

Mr. Pink
09-13-2010, 07:43 AM

or Brohm. :puke:

ddaryl
09-13-2010, 08:24 AM
yeah time ot end the Trent experiment immediately..

I'd rather suffer with another QB on our Roster then watch Trent not get it one more time.

At least the other QB on the roster will try to make a play

better days
09-13-2010, 08:41 AM

Fitz or Brohm would be more entertaining to watch than Trent. I enjoyed watching the games much more last year after Trent was benched. Fitz missed on many of his throws, but at least he attempted them.

DolfanTom
09-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah, the Bills fans in the section I sat in yesterday weren't exactly fond of him either. They got a chuckle at one point when I said Henne looked like Edwards after he threw a bad check down pass in the second half.

Edwards is all kinds of bad. Is he the worst starting QB in the league right now? I would think there is somebody worse, but nobody immediately comes to mind.

acehole
09-13-2010, 08:44 AM
This is a fact.

Trent is the worst starting QB I have seen on the Bills. Losman, Rob Johnson, Old Bledsoe, Holcomb, AVP, Fitzpatrick have all been better.

He is so scared to pull the trigger that he makes our bad offense look even worse.

ddaryl
09-13-2010, 08:45 AM
I think it might be time for a billboard already...

HHURRICANE
09-13-2010, 08:46 AM
I said we should have traded for Vick. The guy can play without an o-line.

Unless Edwards has a great -line he'll never play well. Period. I watched Romo make the most of poor line play. Edwards is no Romo.

I'm over Edwards like everyone else. But bringing in Fitz or Brohm is going to be even worse. We need to ride out the season and hope some of the talent develops and than clean up the remaining mees in the off-season.

ddaryl
09-13-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm over Edwards like everyone else. But bringing in Fitz or Brohm is going to be even worse. We need to ride out the season and hope some of the talent develops and than clean up the remaining mees in the off-season.

I say if were going to suck real bad ride the season with Brohm and see if he can get it before the year is out.

If he can't he at leasts gets experience for posisble clip board duty into the future

better days
09-13-2010, 08:56 AM

Unless Edwards has a great -line he'll never play well. Period. I watched Romo make the most of poor line play. Edwards is no Romo.

How could any QB play any worse than Trent did yesterday?

Philagape
09-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Fitz was better than Trent last year, so I'd have no problem making that move right now. Time's up for Trent. Play Fitz until they're mathematically eliminated (which won't be long), then I really don't care.

mysticsoto
09-13-2010, 09:06 AM

What can Brohm do to make it even worse than Trent yesterday? Brohm atleast throws the ball...so he might get a few more interceptions? Trent threw an interception yesterday...so what? Atleast, he'll likely complete more passes. And in doing so, he'll take pressure of the RBs, which in turn will allow a RB game to develop, which in turn will take pressure off of his throwing...it all cascades if you are able to execute. Trent can't. We already know this...so give Brohm a chance...

better days
09-13-2010, 09:14 AM
What can Brohm do to make it even worse than Trent yesterday? Brohm atleast throws the ball...so he might get a few more interceptions? Trent threw an interception yesterday...so what? Atleast, he'll likely complete more passes. And in doing so, he'll take pressure of the RBs, which in turn will allow a RB game to develop, which in turn will take pressure off of his throwing...it all cascades if you are able to execute. Trent can't. We already know this...so give Brohm a chance...

Not to mention the pick six's Trent would have thrown yesterday if Miami did not have hands of stone.

historypete
09-13-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm all for keeping Trent in the rest of the year. I've mentally prepared myself for 3-13 this year, and the best way to obtain that is to keep Trent in there. Yesterday is exactly what I expected from this team, that is why I never got over-excited about the preseason. Once the real bullets fly I figured this team and Edwards would revert to form. This team needs to bottom out for it to truly rebuild. I may get a few wins with Fitz, but that will only further ****** what needs to happen. I'm honestly looking forward to obtaining the first pick in the draft so we can try to get a real QB prospect.

I figure it has already been 10 years, why not just wait another couple. I just feel bad for everyone who was delusional prior to the game talking about playoffs and 10-6 records.

Bill Cody
09-13-2010, 09:32 AM

:lolcry:

Bill Cody
09-13-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm all for keeping Trent in the rest of the year. I've mentally prepared myself for 3-13 this year, and the best way to obtain that is to keep Trent in there.

God is that a depressing approach. You're entitled to think that way but I can't do that and I don't want to. To me, life is all about doing your best, trying everything and then living with the consequences. I have no desire to play someone because he gives us the best chance to lose, absurd and sickening IMHO.

One thing I will add is this and I've said this before. Losing is one thing but boring is another. Noone "deserves" a winner, that has to be earned, but Bills fans deserve to be entertained. Trent can't do it. Fitz can't. Brohm is a possibility, not sure. But it ticks me off that Troy Smith was released by Baltimore and we didn't snag him. 3-13 might have still happened I don't know (doubt it) but it sure wouldn't have been the snorefest we're in for.

justasportsfan
09-13-2010, 09:51 AM

or Brohm. :puke:

at least they will attempt to throw the ball deep especially if it was the last play of the game.

tat2dmike77
09-13-2010, 09:57 AM
How come Troy Smith was never brought in? He was all set to take over in Baltimore till his stomach virus and the talented Joe Flacco happened. But why are stuck with this tard?

I was disgusted with this team yesterday. 3rd and 12 oh yeah 2 yard pass great read trent. It's gonna be a long season.

historypete
09-13-2010, 10:02 AM
God is that a depressing approach. You're entitled to think that way but I can't do that and I don't want to. To me, life is all about doing your best, trying everything and then living with the consequences. I have no desire to play someone because he gives us the best chance to lose, absurd and sickening IMHO.

One thing I will add is this and I've said this before. Losing is one thing but boring is another. Noone "deserves" a winner, that has to be earned, but Bills fans deserve to be entertained. Trent can't do it. Fitz can't. Brohm is a possibility, not sure. But it ticks me off that Troy Smith was released by Baltimore and we didn't snag him. 3-13 might have still happened I don't know (doubt it) but it sure wouldn't have been the snorefest we're in for.

My approach is such, short-term frustration and pain for hopefully long-term prospects. I'm not happy with the approach, but I'm realistic about it. This team has given no one any reason to be positive, so as a result they've destroyed any prospects I've had. I'm hoping this turns around, but that won't happen until things completely bottom out. For instance, you realize you are hoping they pick up a QB who was cut so we can start him in the hope of him saving the season or making it somewhat more bearable. I think that is just another band-aid which will produce nothing but more "what-if's".

billz83
09-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Ud think the bills would be SICK AND TIRED of seeing captain checkdowns stats of 8 yards passing in the quarter stats..like 40 yards passing for the 1st half and under 200 yards CONSISTENTLY..his average gain per passing play was f***** 3.1 yards against the dolphins!!! are u ****** serious?!?! our average run went for 2.9! we should just say F*** IT and just line up in a GOALLINE formation EVERY SINGLE PLAY! y does this team constantly stick with GARBAGE QBz?! itz as if they REALLY cant evaluate talent..what a shocker..

Bill Cody
09-13-2010, 11:03 AM
My approach is such, short-term frustration and pain for hopefully long-term prospects. I'm not happy with the approach, but I'm realistic about it. This team has given no one any reason to be positive, so as a result they've destroyed any prospects I've had. I'm hoping this turns around, but that won't happen until things completely bottom out. For instance, you realize you are hoping they pick up a QB who was cut so we can start him in the hope of him saving the season or making it somewhat more bearable. I think that is just another band-aid which will produce nothing but more "what-if's".

You're right but if I have a cut I put a baid aid on it. I don't sit back and watch it bleed in hopes of getting a bionic arm when one becomes available.:peace: