• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

"The Bills aren't that bad- it's just the media."

Yeah, how'd that one work out?

This is the WORST offense in the NFL. It looks even worse than it's been the past couple of years.

Jauron was part of the problem, but only part. This team lacks talent regardless of who the coach is. And it starts with Trent Edwards- the guy is simply not an NFL caliber QB.

Cornell Green is horrendous. Bell sucks. Kelsay has no business being on the field in the 3-4. In fact, I think he got pulled for Ellis because I don't recall seeing much of him in the 2nd half. Whitner had a decent game but still can't cover one on one. On that third down play, they split Brown out wide to make the CB cover him and left Whitner in one on one with Best- I knew it was trouble right away.

This team is just awful.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • RoscoeMagic
    • Aug 2008

Re: "The Bills aren't that bad- it's just the media."

This game should have been 24-10. Marshall dropped a TD and the Phins dropped 3 picks, one for a TD.
    Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I was pleasantly supprised at how the defense played. The offense is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I really hate Trent Edwards.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Can't argue with any of that.

I was willing to give Edwards the benefit if the doubt after the way he looked in preseason, but it sure didn't take long for him to regress.

QB, two OT's, and a minimum of two LBers are needed for this team to even start resembling a football team.

I will say I was a little pleasantly surprised with the defenses play, especially the second half.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
          This game should have been 24-10. Marshall dropped a TD and the Phins dropped 3 picks, one for a TD.

They dropped 2 sure INT for TD's. I actually wish they would have made those plays to highlight how bad Trent played. What's the differance between losing 15-10 or 31-10?

Comment

• NextbillsQB
            Veteran Zoner
            • Jun 2010

I give no credit to Whitner. He gave up alot of big plays or supposed to be big plays. Him, Edwards, Bell, and Kelsay are all players that everyone wants gone and have for a long time, and I think they are 4 players that cost us the game more than anyone.

Comment

Working...
            X