PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Offense sucks

theanswer74
09-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Run an NFL offense, what is with all this gadget stuff.

That was the worst game plan I have ever seen. I knew it was coming though. Gailey wants to run this college offense, it wont work.

RoscoeMagic
09-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I thought they said, "at least we'll be exciting."

Yawn, another waste of my Sunday afternoon.

Tiburon1724
09-12-2010, 05:41 PM
When you get washed-up 90 year olds to run all aspects of your team this is what you get. We are a joke. Very sad, but I see no hope for the Bills ever again...in the time it would take to get competitive they'll be moved out of town.

better days
09-12-2010, 05:49 PM
When you get washed-up 90 year olds to run all aspects of your team this is what you get. We are a joke. Very sad, but I see no hope for the Bills ever again...in the time it would take to get competitive they'll be moved out of town.

If that is how you feel, you might as well stop watching now.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-12-2010, 05:51 PM

dude give me a break, what we need is a franchise qb, we have solid players playing with the worst qb in football...

trapezeus
09-12-2010, 06:52 PM
The line isn't good and trends decision making against a 3-4 is pathetic.

If you can get comfortable picking a great qb in the draft, you can find peace with this season.