PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this guy on 97Rock is a tool!

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 04:34 PM
This guy is seriously sticking up for Trent and Kelsay! He loses all credibility by stating anything less then those guys need to be replaced. You can definitely tell he works for the station that is the Bills flagship.

Novacane
09-12-2010, 04:38 PM
HH does the postgame show?

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 04:38 PM
HH does the postgame show?

Maybe!

more cowbell
09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Kelsay really scares me as an OLB...his angles in the run game today were absolutely horrible

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Kelsay really scares me as an OLB...his angles in the run game today were absolutely horrible

He's another guy that shouldn't be on the team. He's taking time away from other players with more upside and better futures. That kind of crap pisses me off...play the young guys who actually can get better.

more cowbell
09-12-2010, 05:05 PM
He's another guy that shouldn't be on the team. He's taking time away from other players with more upside and better futures. That kind of crap pisses me off...play the young guys who actually can get better.

I hope he rides the bench when torbor comes back. At least torbor is an authentic linebacker not a converted (SLOW) defensive end.

Chris Ellis actually played ok today but was beaten a few times in pass coverage

Kelsay however, was literally beaten on almost every single play run or pass....and hes the captain???????