PDA

View Full Version : Good game Bills, both of our teams need some work.

Jaydog57
09-12-2010, 06:15 PM
That wasn't the best game I've seen in years or anything, and I was just happy to come away with a win. Brandon Marshall still has some work to do, you guys were all over him all day. And you've got a new coach, so we'll see how that works out as well. Only the first game, a long way to go for both of our teams. We'll see what happens next week, when we're in Minnesota, and you're in Wisconsin. :peace:

Ingtar33
09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
That wasn't the best game I've seen in years or anything, and I was just happy to come away with a win. Brandon Marshall still has some work to do, you guys were all over him all day. And you've got a new coach, so we'll see how that works out as well. Only the first game, a long way to go for both of our teams. We'll see what happens next week, when we're in Minnesota, and you're in Wisconsin. :peace:

If i was you i'd take my flounder ass out of here.. i'm in no mood to be consoled by a fish fan no matter how polite and reasonably.

your QB is as bad as ours. have fun with that.

see you in april... i'm sure we'll be picking near each other.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
The Bills best player today was Chad Henne.

Their 2nd best players were the 2 Dolphin defenders who can't catch.

Nublar7
09-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Ouch, some negativity from you Bills fans. Can't bring me down today. Not after a critical division road win. I will take all the question marks Miami has right now and a win, and you can all your questions marks and the loss.

Great day today. Fins UP! :up:

Electrici
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
SOME work?????? :)

Jaydog57
09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
If i was you i'd take my flounder ass out of here.. i'm in no mood to be consoled by a fish fan no matter how polite and reasonably.

see you in april... i'm sure we'll be picking near each other. Never said he wasn't, man. Long way to go for both teams. I'd be as pissed as you sound in this situation. Oh wait, I have been in this situation. This is the first time in 7 years that we've won an away game opener. Give it some time, dude. :peace:

more cowbell
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Ouch, some negativity from you Bills fans. Can't bring me down today. Not after a critical division road win. I will take all the question marks Miami has right now and a win, and you can all your questions marks and the loss.

Great day today. Fins UP! :up:

Exactly, neither team played great but Miami played well enough to win...a win is a win

more cowbell
09-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Never said he wasn't, man. Long way to go for both teams. I'd be as pissed as you sound in this situation. Oh wait, I have been in this situation. This is the first time in 7 years that we've won an away game opener. Give it some time, dude. :peace:

Not a great performance by either team...however it seems like the Dolphins have a team with an actual gameplan they stick to....the Bills do not.

May have been an ugly win, but it was a win...so I give credit where credit is due

Jaydog57
09-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Not a great performance by either team...however it seems like the Dolphins have a team with an actual gameplan they stick to....the Bills do not.

May have been an ugly win, but it was a win...so I give credit where credit is due Thanks man, it wasn't pretty, but yeah, I'll take it. I just hope that both our teams can improve when we play the hated Pats & Jets. Those are the teams to beat this year in the AFC East. :peace:

Mike13
09-13-2010, 12:01 AM

see you in april... i'm sure we'll be picking near each other.

http://www.prowebsurfer.com/public/toolbar/content/images/0/0/0/3/2/0003231/1784/go%20cry%20emo%20kid.jpg