PDA

View Full Version : Bobby April getting his butt kicked!!

HHURRICANE
09-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Eagles are getting killed on special teams. Good riddance.

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Hey HH...you've been noticeably absent today?

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Jason Peters has been a liability today too.

Jordy Nelson is having a ***** field day on returns though.

HHURRICANE
09-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Jason Peters has been a liability today too.

Jordy Nelson is having a ***** field day on returns though.

Peters has not looked bad. Are you watching the game?

I told you we should have traded for Vick.

HHURRICANE
09-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey HH...you've been noticeably absent today?

Slept off my buzz. Edwards sucks along Gailey, Spiller, and Cornell Green.

Fred Jackson should be the coach, QB, and starting RB.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2010, 06:25 PM
I told you we should have traded for Vick.You told us so

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Slept off my buzz. Edwards sucks along Gailey, Spiller, and Cornell Green.

Fred Jackson should be the coach, QB, and starting RB.

Dude, not to be a dick, but Trent will never be any good. The sooner that you are OK with this, the sooner you'll feel better about it.

SquishDaFish
09-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Peters blows today like always

HHURRICANE
09-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Dude, not to be a dick, but Trent will never be any good. The sooner that you are OK with this, the sooner you'll feel better about it.

I told you that this was his year to prove he had what it takes. When he blew the screen pass early I said "bye-bye".

I give every player the benefit of the doubt before I roll them. He proved to me that he'll checkdown a checkdown.

Nighthawk
09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
I told you that this was his year to prove he had what it takes. When he blew the screen pass early I said "bye-bye".

I give every player the benefit of the doubt before I roll them. He proved to me that he'll checkdown a checkdown.

That is funny because that same thought went through my head when he blew that screen. I just had this funny feeling that we were going to see the same nervous, scared QB that we saw last year. The sooner this organization sees it, the more watchable this team will be.

HHURRICANE
09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
That is funny because that same thought went through my head when he blew that screen. I just had this funny feeling that we were going to see the same nervous, scared QB that we saw last year. The sooner this organization sees it, the more watchable this team will be.

Totally agree here. The guy looked scared. Four years in and you have to lead. He is not a leader.

I actually think that Gailey should have started Fitzpatrick in the second half. How sad is that?

I also think that Gailey coached a terrible game today. Obvioulsy it's his first game so i am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edwards has one more week and than I think we should cut him.

topher180
09-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Eagles are getting killed on special teams. Good riddance.

Do you even think before you post? I'm being serious here.

So Bobby April is to blame for our woes during the Jauron era? Yes, our special teams were clearly our weak point. Why the venom towards Bobby April?