PDA

View Full Version : It felt like

DrGraves
09-12-2010, 08:05 PM
dick jauron was calling plays today... is his ghost still haunting the ralph?

and why did we give up on the run completely?

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 08:06 PM
One of these days people will figure out the main problem this team has had the past 6 seasons is a lack of talent.

You can only do so much when you have a bad QB, a worse O-line and no weapons.

Novacane
09-12-2010, 08:11 PM
One of these days people will figure out the main problem this team has had the past 6 seasons is a lack of talent.

You can only do so much when you have a bad QB, a worse O-line and no weapons.

Pretty much everyone knows that. That does not mean the coachs don't call bad games.

better days
09-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Trent is Dick Jaurons alter ego. As long as Trent is a Bill, Dick will haunt this team.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Pretty much everyone knows that. That does not mean the coachs don't call bad games.

You can only call what the players can handle executing.

Unfortunately, they cannot even execute that.

There was only two bad calls from Gailey this game...the 62 yard FG try which to be honest, a hail mary likely ain't gonna work either but is the better choice...an then the college call of taking a safety on 4th and 10 from the 1.

Novacane
09-12-2010, 08:25 PM

There was only two bad calls from Gailey this game...the 62 yard FG try which to be honest, a hail mary likely ain't gonna work either but is the better choice...an then the college call of taking a safety on 4th and 10 from the 1.

I agree with you about both those calls and that Gailey has little to work with. I don't blame this game on him at all.

Novacane
09-12-2010, 08:27 PM
dick jauron was calling plays today... is his ghost still haunting the ralph?

and why did we give up on the run completely?

Listen to his PC. He said the plan was to run but the dolphins were taking that away. Translation: they knew Spiller and Jackson could beat them but Trent couldn't. This is a problem we are going to see every week. Teams are going to take away the run and dare Edwards to throw.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I agree with you about both those calls and that Gailey has little to work with. I don't blame this game on him at all.

Just like I don't blame Dick Jauron for the past 4 seasons.

YardRat
09-12-2010, 08:29 PM

I thought the FG was a terrible call...the last thing we need is for Lindell tweaking a hammy or turning an ankle trying to leg one that's out of his range, unless it's a game-winner.

Kinda iffy on the safety...Bella-dick was a genius for pulling it off a few seasons ago.

Novacane
09-12-2010, 08:29 PM

I don't totally blame him either but I think he is definately not HC material. He was part of the problem but thats history.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I thought the FG was a terrible call...the last thing we need is for Lindell tweaking a hammy or turning an ankle trying to leg one that's out of his range, unless it's a game-winner.

Kinda iffy on the safety...Bella-dick was a genius for pulling it off a few seasons ago.

I wasn't looking at it from that perspective...very good point.

better days
09-12-2010, 08:33 PM

Well even if you did think Dick Jauron was a great coach(which he is not), he was responsible for & can be blamed for the poor drafts the Bills have had while he was here.

BertSquirtgum
09-12-2010, 08:34 PM
dick jauron planted a chip inside trent and is still controlling him.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Well even if you did think Dick Jauron was a great coach(which he is not), he was responsible for & can be blamed for the poor drafts the Bills have had while he was here.

Dick Jauron is not a great coach...and obviously it was time to go in a different direction.

People blamed the losses in years past because Jauron did nothing to adjust what teams were doing...well Gailey adjusted today and we still looked completely inept trying to execute.

What does that tell you?

better days
09-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Dick Jauron is not a great coach...and obviously it was time to go in a different direction.

People blamed the losses in years past because Jauron did nothing to adjust what teams were doing...well Gailey adjusted today and we still looked completely inept trying to execute.

What does that tell you?

It tells me the Bills still need to replace a few players Dick was responsible for drafting.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2010, 09:22 PM
It tells me the Bills still need to replace a few players Dick was responsible for drafting.

Which players are those exactly?

ServoBillieves
09-12-2010, 09:26 PM
You go shotgun almost every play with 3 strong running backs. YOU figure it out.

YardRat
09-12-2010, 09:26 PM

I'd be happy with a LT, QB, OLB, RT, TE, ILB for now. Eventually, another WR, a stud center, and one more legit LB.

better days
09-12-2010, 09:52 PM

It was reported Jauron made the 1st rnd pick since he was hired & if you look at those picks, it makes sense. Whitner over Nagta, Maybin last year.