X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Orakpo

Just watched him single handedly dominate the Cowboys. Might be one of the best players in the league.

Russ Brandon and Ralph should be shot.
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: Orakpo

10 years of mistakes takes a toll on a team and today we saw it almost at rock bottom. I still think we got a little ways to go to hit rock bottom, like the next two weeks. It's gonna get ugly.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
      • Sep 2009

Orkapo also had seam responsibility on that long pass to Austin that almost cost the Skins the game. I actually think this was one of his weaker games, he was exposed in space at times, especially in that two minute drill.

Think he's a better player with his hand down, but he's a much better player than Maybin is at this stage in their respective careers.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

I think Ralph kind of gave up when Linda Bogdan died, I really do.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

This is a good thread. Posters can come here every time he makes a tackle for the rest of his career. "Sticky" this thread, please.

Then we don't have to start a new one after every game that involves either the Redskins or the Bills.

We could possible fork it put the Ngata/Whitner complaints, , and Poz/Willis in the same area.

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

The choice was there Orakpo or Maybin and we screwed this one up big time.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Two words:

MOVE ON.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                • Jan 2010

I support maybin and think he can be a nice speed rusher, but i have to admit, we really screwed up on that one! BIG TIME!

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

move on to where? they still suck at every aspect of the game. We don't throw well, we don't run well, we don't run stop well, we don't cover well, we don't return punts well, we don't cover punts well.

Where am i moving to?

Comment

• starrymessenger
                    • Oct 2009

Cameron

Comment

• starrymessenger
                      • Oct 2009

Cameron Wake, an UDFA from the CFL, is the player Maybin should have been.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                        We don't throw well, we don't run well, we don't run stop well, we don't cover well, we don't return punts well, we don't cover punts well.
                        Other than those minor things, we're pretty good.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

Not that I disagree HH, but I'm tired of talking about what should have been. It's time to focus on WHAT NEEDS to be done going forward.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian
                            I think Ralph kind of gave up when Linda Bogdan died, I really do.
                            then sell the team to interests who will keep the Bills in Buffalo and try to make them competitive. RW's stubborness is the number one problem with this team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Akhippo
                              • Nov 2002

ITS JUST SO PAINFUL to watch a MAN play ball and be a force after watching our little boy with the cute haircut prance around the field and have no effect at all.

Especially when they play the same position. Apples to apples.

I remember the draft vividly. Our pick is up. Chanting Orakpo; yeah Maybin had been bantied about, but there was no way we would choose him over Orakpo. Then....

NO.
                              Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

Working...
                              X