X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Jammal Brown

Solid performance tonight against two of the best bookends in the league, you barely heard Spencer's name called.

For a 4th round pick, possible 3rd depending on performance, he's an absolute steal. I know the FO wants to build through the draft, but it'd be nice to have a solid veteran like him manning one of the tackle spots.
    Last edited by kingJofNYC; 09-12-2010, 10:50 PM.
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Re: Jammal Brown

Couldn't agree with you more...he plays right tackle because the skins want to develop Williams...so if the bills really want to develop bell at LT, you mean to tell me Cornell Green is a better option at RT than jamaal brown?

Stupid
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kingJofNYC
      Solid performance tonight against two of the best bookends in the league, you barely heard Spencer's name called.

For a 4th round pick, possible 3rd depending on performance, he's an absolute steal. I know the FO wants to build through the draft, but it'd be nice to have a solid veteran like him manning one of the tackle spots.
      I simply don't understand not acquiring this guy. I hope we at least tried.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
        I simply don't understand not acquiring this guy. I hope we at least tried.
        The Bills don't need him. The Bills have Bell and Meredith who are both "great" developmental prospects. They will probably both be pro powlers by the end of the season . . .

Comment

Working...
        X