PDA

View Full Version : Going To Green Bay?

BTP
09-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Hey Bill fans, just checking in here. Been awhile :) .

If anyone needs information that are headed to the game feel free to ask. For those that are,here is a pretty good website (http://www.packersgameday.com/) filled with info for you.

BTP
09-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Just hitting this up to the top so everyone see's it :D:

Bling
09-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Just hitting this up to the top so everyone see's it :D:

Don't bump post. Do it again and I will be forced to ban you.

BTP
09-16-2010, 09:56 AM
excuse me? :lolabove: are you even a mod here? Where's some of the old timers from here? A few of us from Zbud's would like to say hi. :/

Mad Max
09-16-2010, 10:14 AM
excuse me? :lolabove: are you even a mod here? Where's some of the old timers from here? A few of us from Zbud's would like to say hi. :/

He's just one of our pet finfans trying to be funny.

On a serious note..What's your opinion on AJ Hawk? I'm sure you've heard the trade rumors of Marshawn Lynch for Hawk.

I personally don't want Hawk..but quite a few here do..so enlighten us?

BTP
09-16-2010, 10:45 AM
See the AJ Hawk thread, I already put it in there :D

Cntrygal
09-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey there BTP! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you (and the rest of the gang) doing???

Have you banned me for non-participation? :couch:

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Sup BTP. I was actually going to the game in GB but the guy who had promised to give us his season tickets decided to go to the game due to all the SB talk. So now I can't go.

Better off though, don't feel like being a Bills fan at their home opener and get harassed when we get our asses whopped anyway.

mikemac2001
09-16-2010, 03:08 PM
saw this on two bills drive forum

for any bills fans looks like a bills tailgate near the stadium

UPDATED INFORMATION

- Pub Crawl: After the Saturday night eating competition/meet 'n' greet party, all fans are invited to join Pinto Kenny at the nationally acclaimed, Stadium View Bar & Grill, which is located at 1963 Holmgrem Way. Also nearby is the Brett Favre Steakhouse, which may be a spot to hit for those that are interested.

- Sunday Morning Tailgate with Pinto Kenny: Pinto Kenny and the crew will be tailgating in the lot of the Beth Haven Baptist church on South Ridge Road. The lot is less than a block from the stadium and is a bonus to the small cash lots at Lambeau Field. Paper plates, condiments, etc. will be provided; however it is extremely encouraged for people to bring their own stuff (burgers, brats, and beverage). There will be t least one "community grill" for all to use and of course, the bowling ball will be there.

BTP
09-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Have you banned me for non-participation? :couch:

Nah, I stop in from time to time,but mostly lurk. :D