What We Learned in Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

What We Learned in Week 1

Well, I haven't written anything in 5 months due to the birth of my daughter and the lack of time that goes hand in hand with that. Yesterday's game fired me up to do so however.

Check out the article if you like, as it focuses on the Bills primarily, but I also discuss things from the entire league. And to those still wearing the rose colored glasses, feel free to bash away!

• BigZ
    • Sep 2003

Re: What We Learned in Week 1

Good article. I'd put lack of receivers behind the OL though.

Not only can the defense stack the line against our running plays, our OL isn't opening any holes.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Originally posted by zielinski
      Good article. I'd put lack of receivers behind the OL though.

Not only can the defense stack the line against our running plays, our OL isn't opening any holes.
      Thanks. You could very well be right, I guess I just put them in that order because I at least I have a little hope that the offensive line can get it together still.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        Well, I haven't written anything in 5 months due to the birth of my daughter and the lack of time that goes hand in hand with that. Yesterday's game fired me up to do so however.

Check out the article if you like, as it focuses on the Bills primarily, but I also discuss things from the entire league. And to those still wearing the rose colored glasses, feel free to bash away!

http://www.dandssports.com/2010/09/w...in-week-1.html
        My glasses weren't too rosy to begin with, but I still smashed the **** out of them yesterday.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
        X