X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Gailey at the PC

Dude looks like he was slapped silly with suckiness. He didn't realize how bad his QB was till just that moment right there.

I think that image sums it all up.....

• mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: Gailey at the PC

Originally posted by Mahdi
    Dude looks like he was slapped silly with suckiness. He didn't realize how bad his QB was till just that moment right there.

I think that image sums it all up.....

Trent is starting to remind me of Rob Johnson. Looks good in camp, ok in preseason, sucks big time in a real game!!!

Comment

• Lone Stranger
      • Sep 2002

He's what we call a practice player. Chad should have realized what he had when he reviewed 2009 film.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I really have to laugh at everyone who is excoriating Trent, when our 3 headed monster running game looked like 3 festering pimples on a dog's ass.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I really have to laugh at everyone who is excoriating Trent, when our 3 headed monster running game looked like 3 festering pimples on a dog's ass.
          You really think our RBs had anywhere to run. Even the commentators were clever enough to know that Miami was going all out defending the run. Everytime CJ got the ball there was a swarm around him.

Watch the game, sounds like you just looked at the box score.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            They knew we couldn't pass on them so they were putting 8 or 9 in the box every friggin play. And it's not Spiller's fault when Bell whiffs on a block and there is a 290 lb DE in his face as soon as he touches the ball.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

On the drive home, i was listening to the press conference. my heart broke when gailey said, "i thought we played well enough to win."

so much for thinking we had something different from jauron. the bills didn't do anything for the entire game.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

That face sums up what Bills fans have looked like for 10 years...This isnt just a couple of years of being bad. Its been over 10 years.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  They knew we couldn't pass on them so they were putting 8 or 9 in the box every friggin play. And it's not Spiller's fault when Bell whiffs on a block and there is a 290 lb DE in his face as soon as he touches the ball.
                  So is that Edwards fault that the o-line can't block on running plays? You sound confused because he was talking about Edwards.

I'm not defending Edwards here either. He is a marginal talent on a terrible team.

Gailey was "surprised" that we couldn't run on them. Note to Chan: all those guys standing at the line are there to stop the running play.

We got outcoached because every guy was focused on Spiller. Chan you didn't think that was going to be there gameplan???

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    On the drive home, i was listening to the press conference. my heart broke when gailey said, "i thought we played well enough to win."

so much for thinking we had something different from jauron. the bills didn't do anything for the entire game.

If you actually listened to the quote I believe chan said "i thought we played well enough to win in alot of areas, but offensively we did not play well enough to win"

Which is true, the D played their asses off, and the special teams were solid

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      I was just going to say the same thing. Miami played a soft zone most of the day...they played close, inside the box...why worry about Trent airing it? He threw 1 bomb to Evans and like 2-3 medium passes the whole game (one of them was the TD to Parrish). Everything else was the classic dump. Whenever Lee goes 1 on 1 with someone - it should be an automatic to throw to him!!! Trent doesn't do that unless a WR has a 5 yard gap between him and a defender. This is nothing new. Trent has been doing this for years now and clearly, it's not going to change.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
                        If you actually listened to the quote I believe chan said "i thought we played well enough to win in alot of areas, but offensively we did not play well enough to win"

Which is true, the D played their asses off, and the special teams were solid
                        what coach watches that game and answers the question, "do you think you played well enough to win" and then says i thought we played well enough to win in alot of areas?"

Any other decent coach says, "that was pretty awful. we were in the game, but we didn't deserve to be."

This enforces the notion to players that they aren't accountable for playing another bills cleveland 6-3 contest during the season opener.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          So is that Edwards fault that the o-line can't block on running plays? You sound confused because he was talking about Edwards.

I'm not defending Edwards here either. He is a marginal talent on a terrible team.

Gailey was "surprised" that we couldn't run on them. Note to Chan: all those guys standing at the line are there to stop the running play.

We got outcoached because every guy was focused on Spiller. Chan you didn't think that was going to be there gameplan???
                          Yes it is Trents fault that the defense stacked the line. They did so because they have no respect for Trents ability to pass the ball down field.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

I thought Gailey looked livid at first, then mellowed out as the press conference wore on.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

The way that press conference started I was thinking to myself, ya know it wouldn't completely surprise me if he resigns before he's done talking.

He has to be thinking to himself, what have I gotten myself into here?

Comment

Working...
                              X