X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

Good game Bills fans

Okay, actually that was a sloppy frustrating game to watch. Our passing game was frustrating to watch. Henne needs to look downfield more in the future.

Overall, I will take the win and liked the way the defense played (but our defensive backs HAVE to catch those throws that Edwards was handing out). Glad that our D contained Spiller and didnt give him any big plays.

Good luck the rest of the way Bills fans. Dont give up on your season after just 1 game. We started 0-2 a couple of seasons ago (with a new coach) and made the playoffs...anything is possible!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Good game Bills fans

your D looked good, especially Yeremiah Bell, and the Fins' running game looks solid. If Henne improves, you guys will be in the playoff hunt this year. Marshall instantly makes him better.

As far as the Bills, I'm just disappointed that I saw ZERO improvement. Rebuilding is about slowly improving, but the process really doesn't start until after a team bottoms out, and it appears that we haven't bottomed out quite yet.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

both teams played poorly today.

however it is extremely apparent Miami has talent to work with and Buffalo does not.
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
        Okay, actually that was a sloppy frustrating game to watch. Our passing game was frustrating to watch. Henne needs to look downfield more in the future.

Overall, I will take the win and liked the way the defense played (but our defensive backs HAVE to catch those throws that Edwards was handing out). Glad that our D contained Spiller and didnt give him any big plays.

Good luck the rest of the way Bills fans. Dont give up on your season after just 1 game. We started 0-2 a couple of seasons ago (with a new coach) and made the playoffs...anything is possible!
        Nice defensive effort put out by your guys. They constantly kept the pressure at a high level. Henne still seems to be processing a lot but once it all slows down, I think he's going to look a lot better. I loved how he showed he's not a push over in the pocket and doesn't get rattled easily... always looking down field for a target.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

congrats on the win.

If i was a miami fan, i saw a lot in there that would make me worried. Against a very bad bills team that was begging to give up more points, Henne didn't really connect well with his receivers. his stats were simlar to Trent's yet he had so much time to throw the ball. Even on Marshall's drop, if he just lead him, that was the game.

DEfensively, there is nothing to judge miami on. The bills flat out sucked, but miami made tackles. The bills waited until the second half to start tackling properly. Miami fans probably need to see them play a real offense to see where they are lacking. i don't think their front 4 gets as much pressure against a team that has an actual NFL competent O-line.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
            • Aug 2003

Thanks for the feed back guys. Yeah I am pretty concerned about Henne actually. He had a much quicker release last season. The game vs the Bills he looked very timid which was kinda frustrating.

Gailey is a solid coach imo. However, he is gonna be handicapped with his playcalling(because of the QB play and subpar OL). I can see your stable of RBs doing a lot of great stuff this year though.

Also go Ravens. I hope they whoop the Jets' ass tonight!
            Last edited by Miami_Vice; 09-13-2010, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i'll be at the game in club level seats due to the generosity of a friend. I'll be scouting the jets. i'd prefer nothing more than to ride the train back with 1,000s of angry jets fans.

Comment

Working...
              X