PDA

View Full Version : News on Poz

hydro
09-13-2010, 11:56 AM
salmaiorana (http://twitter.com/salmaiorana) (http://billszone.com/fanzone/)
#Bills (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Bills) GM Buddy Nix said news on Paul Posluszny's knee was good. Not season ending. Probably out 2-3 weeks

HHURRICANE
09-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Poz is worthless.

hydro
09-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Poz is worthless.

and injury riddled.

trapezeus
09-13-2010, 12:00 PM
2-3 weeks? He practically sprinted to the locker-room. What the hell.

No need to have your starting LB in GB, NE or vs. the Jets. Take your time, buddy. heal up.

more cowbell
09-13-2010, 12:03 PM
jesus i want to like this guy but its starting to get real hard...

wmoz11
09-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Good news.

Northern Stampede
09-13-2010, 12:05 PM
jesus i want to like this guy but its starting to get real hard...

I agree...

billz83
09-13-2010, 12:05 PM
y even come back?!?! hes gonna get injured again by the end of this year..therez prolly a vegas bet sumwhere on billz injuries..when was the last time this team finished the year with their starters intact?!

jpdex12
09-13-2010, 12:09 PM
I hear teh frustration and I agree but we are depleted as it is right now at LB so we should be thankful to get all the help we can get from him and be glad he's not out for the year. We WILL have to solidify some starting LB's for next year's roster though...barring there's no strike.

wmoz11
09-13-2010, 12:09 PM
What's unlikeable about Poz, exactly? Does he piss on children or kill dogs? He out-produces 95% of this team and he's hated by some because his bones break or he misses 2-3 games due to a knee injury.

Take your frustrations out on some of the turds that always get hurt and never produce - see: Kawika Mitchell.

ddaryl
09-13-2010, 12:12 PM
yeah Poz is too slow for this league... and his injuries are too frequent. I watched him get completley torched on a few plays yesterdayT

Tatonka
it sucks because he made a great play on the sack he got.. then you get all excited again.. only to watch him miss more games.. it just happens too much.

on a side note.. he teammate Dan Connor had a huge game yesterday..

and i would give an arm to have clay matthews on this team.. he is like conan.

AndreReed83
I think unless he comes back from this injury and plays lights out, healthy football the rest of the season, the Bills need to cut bait with the Poz at the end of the season. I know we are abysmal at linebacker, but is Paul really good enough to build a defense around?

I'll probably take a bashing now.

Northern Stampede
09-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Take your frustrations out on some of the turds that always get hurt and never produce - see: Kawika Mitchell.

Another statement I agree with..

wmoz11
09-13-2010, 12:15 PM
it sucks because he made a great play on the sack he got.. then you get all excited again.. only to watch him miss more games.. it just happens too much.

on a side note.. he teammate Dan Connor had a huge game yesterday..

and i would give an arm to have clay matthews on this team.. he is like conan.

Clay Matthews may kill Trent on Sunday. He's mean, huge, and fast.

psubills62
09-13-2010, 12:34 PM
I understand people being frustrated with the injuries, especially since all of them seem to occur in Week 1.

But it's not like this guy is Justin Harrell or Bob Sanders. He's started 87% of the games in the last two years. If he misses 3 weeks, he'll have started 85% of the last 3 years.

Philagape
09-13-2010, 12:37 PM
What's unlikeable about Poz, exactly? Does he piss on children or kill dogs? He out-produces 95% of this team and he's hated by some because his bones break or he misses 2-3 games due to a knee injury.

95 percent of zero is zero.

trapezeus
09-13-2010, 12:39 PM
poz has broken both arms and now has a knee injury. i suspect someone is hurting his other leg next year.

Poz doesn't need to be cut, but he shouldn't be our marquee LB. If Ellison is your backup, and the team does just as well without, chances are you suck

streetkings01
09-13-2010, 12:53 PM
I swear.......Keith Ellison has a voodoo doll of these guys! No way guys always get injured that he's backing up. TKO, Poz, Mitchell etc

Mr. Pink
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Can we go back in time and just resign London Fletcher?

msfdurango
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
salmaiorana (http://twitter.com/salmaiorana)
#Bills (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Bills) GM Buddy Nix said news on Paul Posluszny's knee was good. Not season ending. Probably out 2-3 weeksDon't care, he's a waste of space on this team

msfdurango
09-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I think unless he comes back from this injury and plays lights out, healthy football the rest of the season, the Bills need to cut bait with the Poz at the end of the season. I know we are abysmal at linebacker, but is Paul really good enough to build a defense around?

I'll probably take a bashing now.No bashing. I totally agree. Why pay a guy to sit at home while he nurses an injury?

Owen DeBoard
09-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Can we go back in time and just resign London Fletcher?
I doubt it because alot of people on this message board always bashed Fletcher too saying that he got tackles 5 6 7 or 8 yards up the field. They gave him no credit either. I always liked Fletcher and Spikes.

EDS
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I understand people being frustrated with the injuries, especially since all of them seem to occur in Week 1.

But it's not like this guy is Justin Harrell or Bob Sanders. He's started 87% of the games in the last two years. If he misses 3 weeks, he'll have started 85% of the last 3 years.

That is somewhat misleading in that he missed almost all of his rookie season. The fact that he gets injured every year is a bit alarming and would be even more of a concern if this team were to ever become a playoff contender.

Mr. Pink
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I doubt it because alot of people on this message board always bashed Fletcher too saying that he got tackles 5 6 7 or 8 yards up the field. They gave him no credit either. I always liked Fletcher and Spikes.

This team not only misses Fletchers ability on the field, they miss his leadership and ability to call a game.

The same people that ripped on Fletcher for making tackles down the field, praise POS for doing the same exact thing.

psubills62
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
That is somewhat misleading in that he missed almost all of his rookie season. The fact that he gets injured every year is a bit alarming and would be even more of a concern if this team were to ever become a playoff contender.

How is it misleading? He did miss nearly all of his rookie year. And since then, he's played 16 and 12 games in two seasons, respectively. He may be injured now, but if he misses 2-3 weeks, then he'll still play in 13-14 games this year. People act like he's on injured reserve every year.

EDS
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
How is it misleading? He did miss nearly all of his rookie year. And since then, he's played 16 and 12 games in two seasons, respectively. He may be injured now, but if he misses 2-3 weeks, then he'll still play in 13-14 games this year. People act like he's on injured reserve every year.

Prior to this season, he has missed, due to injury, approximately 1/3 of the games he could have played since drafted.

psubills62
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Prior to this season, he has missed, due to injury, approximately 1/3 of the games he could have played since drafted.

And pretty much all of those are due to one injury.

My point was that since his rookie year, he really hasn't missed much time. His rookie year does not reflect how little time he's missed in his other years. Which do you think is more relevant...2007 or the last two seasons?