Anybody out there still think this team will win more than 4 games??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Anybody out there still think this team will win more than 4 games??

Yesterday was more of an indication of how not so great the Dolphins are rather than how bad the Bills are. I stand by my prediction - the Bills will not win more than 4 games this year.

Thoughts?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Anybody out there still think this team will win more than 4 games??

I predicted 3-13 in the official prediction thread.

I didn't see them winning a game til they played the Lions...I'm not sure they can beat the Lions if they have another performance like yesterday.
    Last edited by Mr. Pink; 09-13-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

My perception of this team changed a great deal yesterday.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Yesterday was more of an indication of how not so great the Dolphins are rather than how bad the Bills are. I stand by my prediction - the Bills will not win more than 4 games this year.

Thoughts?

You very likely could be right......but after all this is the Bills.....They'll probably be 1-10 after 11 games and win the last 5 to dick us out of a top draft pick.

Comment

• psubills62
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2008

I think it's a decent prediction. Two things though: 1) Edwards may do his typical about-face when we hit the 4-3 defenses (after the bye week), and 2) despite how abysmal they were yesterday, one game is a little early to completely judge, in my opinion.
          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
            My perception of this team changed a great deal yesterday.

Ditto....I was so excited all week....then that all went out the window about 1 minute into yesterdays game.....

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

The only way they win more than 4 is if the D starts scoring points as well as playing like they did yesterday.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

i said, i would make a john clayton shrine in my aparment if we lose all 16 games. i am currently looking to where the shrine is going to go. damn you bills.

and for those who say, "it's just one game" Don't forget about the 16 before that times 9. this looks the same as all the other ****e football.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

i've gone from 14-2 to 13-3.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    i said, i would make a john clayton shrine in my aparment if we lose all 16 games. i am currently looking to where the shrine is going to go. damn you bills.

and for those who say, "it's just one game" Don't forget about the 16 before that times 9. this looks the same as all the other ****e football.
                    I remember just fine. I remember a mediocre team that won fewer than 4 games once - in 2001.

Like I said, Eb probably made a good prediction. I don't think 5 wins is out of the realm of possibility, though.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• DesertFox24
                      • Jul 2005

I think the bills will win 6 games and potentially win 7 with an upset.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

If the Bills Offense looks like that every Sunday, they'll be lucky to win A game let alone several.

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Absolutely, I'm no Chicken Little.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

I predicted 6... and i predicted them opening the season 0-5... but... no... i didn't expect them to look worse on offense then when AVP was calling the plays (that game was right up there with the Cleveland game for futility)

Against a poor to average defense no less.

yeah... i might have been wildly optimistic to predict 6 wins.
                            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DesertFox24
                              I think the bills will win 6 games and potentially win 7 with an upset.
                              That's too many wins. With 6 wins the Bills would be drafting around 10-15.

If they are going to suck might as well be good at sucking and go 2-14 to 4-12. That should get them in the Top 5 of each round.

Comment

Working...
                              X