• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Relax Everyone

All,

Yes it sucks the bills lost and yes I thought there was a chance and they did have a chance, but deep down I think we all knew this year was going to be tough and it was going to take Chan and the team some time to get traction.

We need to look at this year differently than the past four years, and just accept a 7 win max season.

Now that that is out of the way, lets just focus on each week and hope to see improvement EACH WEEK.

Yes it sucks but I think Chan and the 34 are the right direction for this team, but we need to see improvement. We all know that no Jauron team got better through the year so lets hope Chan is a real coach and can get us better every week.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Relax Everyone

I saw the O move the ball in preseason like they haven't been capable of for a long time.. I exected to see more offense from this team..

the loss isn't the hard part.. it's the completely uninspired performance of our O once again.

Like I said... if this O can't get moving I won't be watching much football after september or even sooner... then I can wait all the way till 2012 to possibly see football again, by that time I might have finally had enough

I predicted a 6 win season for this club with the hopes of seeing some good O consistency... SO my views were already rooted in reality, or that's what I thought. I'd revise that to MAYBE 3 wins based on how I saw our O play yet again.

I just cannot watch craptastic no offense football.
    Last edited by ddaryl; 09-13-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      I saw the O move the ball in preseason like they haven't been capable of for a long time.. I exected to see more offense from this team..
      which is why no one should put any stock into preseason. Good or bad.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DesertFox24
        • Jul 2005

I think they will get better as the season goes on. We will find out if they get any better on Sunday. I will be there in person so I hope it is at least a competitive game.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

it was disheartenign to see them struggle against a questionable defense. it is going to get real bad against the jets, the ravens, chicago, pittsburgh, minnesota.

and then when they play good offenses and have no response, it'll be ugly again and that's pretty much the games i didn't mention.

get your popcorn ready because its the only thing that will satisfy you on Sundays.

Comment

• DesertFox24
            • Jul 2005

Miami has a pretty good defense.

Comment

• NextbillsQB
              Veteran Zoner
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by DesertFox24
              Miami has a pretty good defense.

We made them look better than they are

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

If this offense doesn't start improving quickly I'm not wasting Sundays on these losers. I just tuned up my bike which I coincidentally quit doing for Sunday football.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

We need to look at this year differently than the past four years, and just accept a 7 win max season.
                  And the next, and the year after that. Sorry. Eleven years of no playoffs is unacceptable and you lost me when you said that. You can Ralph Wilson me all you want about having to accept crap, but I won't, and you're darn lucky I was born poor and don't have the resources to buy out the team right now because I would in a heartbeat.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                    And the next, and the year after that. Sorry. Eleven years of no playoffs is unacceptable and you lost me when you said that. You can Ralph Wilson me all you want about having to accept crap, but I won't, and you're darn lucky I was born poor and don't have the resources to buy out the team right now because I would in a heartbeat.
                    You can not fix this ship in one offseason the redskins have shown that throwing money at high priced FAs is not the answer.

Next year they need to get better and be more competitive, and by year 3 they need to be a playoff contender and be a consistent playoff contender like the chargers.

Hopefully the owners keep the salary cap or we are done anyway. You guys have to understand that we are completely changing things and there is no quick fix for the problems we had with bad drafting and bad fa signings.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                      • Jun 2009

Bills offense scoring....they might not even get 1st down against those two defenses. Jets & Ravens.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

this bills really are the 2nd worst team in the nfl. say it ain't so...........

i didn't want to believe it.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

he said 7 wins.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                            • Mar 2003

3-4 > Trent

Looked bad vs redskins in his chance in preseason and showed it again he can't play cd 3/4

MUCK
                            FIAMI

Comment

• Zero
                              Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                              3-4 > Trent

Looked bad vs redskins in his chance in preseason and showed it again he can't play cd 3/4

Well by my count 11 of the 16 teams we play will be featuring the 3-4 allignment. This bodes real bad for our pal Trent Edwards.

Comment

Working...
                              X