PDA

View Full Version : Why did Green start over Meredith Anyway?

BuffaloBlitz83
09-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Green sucks. Didn't Meredith have a better preseason and camp. I really hope Meredith starts vs GB. He'd have extra motivation vs the team that let him go.

mysticsoto
09-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Green sucks. Didn't Meredith have a better preseason and camp. I really hope Meredith starts vs GB. He'd have extra motivation vs the team that let him go.

Meredith is better than Green, but they've moved him over to the left side to backup Bell. I would imagine they don't want to confuse him by moving him back right now. Though if Green keeps playing that bad, they may have no choice...

Dr. Lecter
09-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I think it also has to do with the fact that Meredith is rotating in at LT on a semi-regular basis. Once Bell is 100% ready to go, I hope Meredith starts at RT, although he stunk to high heaven too on Sunday

CAbills
09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Meredith was awful yesterday, all those horrible plays that most people assumed was Bell was actually Meredith...

JCBills
09-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Meredith is better than Green, but they've moved him over to the left side to backup Bell. I would imagine they don't want to confuse him by moving him back right now. Though if Green keeps playing that bad, they may have no choice...

Pretty sure he's the swing tackle, at least he should be if he isn't playing over Green.