X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Hey Patmoran, start with the coach.

You write an entire thread on the Bills loss singling out the players.. Yes Pat, Edwards played timid and continues to prove why we hate him.

However, if you watched the game the first thing you would have noticed is that Gailey got severly outcoached. Instead of writing an entire page on why players suck, (did we expect Cornell Green to be good), why don't you start with the head coach?

Did Gailey not think Miami was going to take away Spiller? It was apparant that he built an entire gameplan around Spiller being superman. When that didn't happen the entire offensive gameplan fell apart. Wasn't Gailey supposed to put his QB in good situations? He ran Jackson and Lynch out there like they were running into a burning building with a baby on the third floor. It was panic.

What I noticed was a head coach overwhelmed. Did he not realize his o-line was bad? He didn't have 5 months to figure that Bell and Green aren't starting tackles?

Sorry, I don't blame the loss on the o-line, Edwards, or Spiller. The players played well enough to keep it a 3 point game. Wasn't this the coach that would win us the close games that Jauron couldn't?
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 09-14-2010, 08:35 AM.
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Hey Patmoran, start with the coach.

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    You write an entire thread on the Bills loss singling out Edwards. Yes Pat, Edwards played timid and continues to prove why we hate him.

However, if you watched the game the first thing you would have noticed is that Gailey got severly outcoached. Instead of writing an entire page on why players suck, (did we expect Cornell Green to be good), why don't you start with the head coach?

Did Gailey not think Miami was going to take away Spiller? It was apparant that he built an entire gameplan around Spiller being superman. When that didn't happen the entire offensive gameplan fell apart. Wasn't Gailey supposed to put his QB in good situations? He ran Jackson and Lynch out there like they were running into a burning building with a baby on the third floor. It was panic.

What I noticed was a head coach overwhelmed. Did he not realize his o-line was bad? He didn't have 5 months to figure that Bell and Green aren't starting tackles?

Sorry, I don't blame the loss on the o-line, Edwards, or Spiller. The players played well enough to keep it a 3 point game. Wasn't this the coach that would win us the close games that Jauron couldn't?
    This is just an undercover attempt to take blame away from Trent.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mahdi
      This is just an undercover attempt to take blame away from Trent.
      No it's not. HH has been critical of Trent since Sunday. He has even went as far to say if he plays similar to Sunday he will lose job to Fitz. So let's be fair.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
        • Nov 2009

Awwww, that's cute...you started a whole thread to defend your boy!!!

It is noble that in this day and age you wouldn't let anybody talk bad about your man...and they say chivalry is dead!!!

It was also noble how you get a dig on Bell in there. Minus the few 13 year old posters that just call him out because that is a popular name to call out, most people that watched the game were impressed with Bell.

Not you, the jilted-former-lover of Jason Peters. Nobody will ever play LT like Peters did, and you are going to let the world know it...everyday...forever...

I know this isn't possible, but I wonder what happened to Chan's game plan when he called in the first pass play, and all of the sudden his pre-season All-Star looked all Trentative...

I know what he did. He tried to call a few confidence builder passes. Some short passes, a screen, a few in the flats... Trent misfired on a few, threw a few into the line, got sacked.

Maybe if we keep Trent in the shotgun, he'll get more comfortable, and find his rhythm. Wrong.

I agree that Chan should have been more prepared, he should have had his hook ready, he should have rescued Trent from what was transpiring. I figured you would understand saving Trent, as opposed to giving us a chance to win, because that is obviously of minimal importance.

Fact is, HH, that there while you may find yourself overwhelmingly attracted to Trent, and how he throws the ball in shorts, he doesn't play well in a game. There were receivers open. There was enough time to make plays. He didn't. He got scared and we saw the same **** we've seen since the end of '08.

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
          No it's not. HH has been critical of Trent since Sunday. He has even went as far to say if he plays similar to Sunday he will lose job to Fitz. So let's be fair.
          He is critical because he has no choice but I guarantee he believes the OL and Gailey are more at fault than Side Burns.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Wow.

The board is already adopting Chan Gailey apologists.

That is cute!

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

It just took him a while to come up with an excuse for Trents POOR PLAY. He finally came up with blame the HC. He is right in one respect, it was Chan that picked Trent to be his QB. That was totally Chans fault, EVERYONE but HH & a FEW others could have told him Trent SUCKS.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

That was to save his own ass from getting flamed! As much as many fans solely blamed Trent, many posters would have been looking for HH to answer for his man-crush. So, against everything he stood for, HH had to be critical of Trent...he had to buy some time before the could go back to this ****.

How long? Two days oughta do it. He made it all the way to Tuesday before it was everybody's fault but Trent's. Even took the time to make sure Bell got called out.

This was premeditated. Exhibit A, the stiff towel located under HH's bed, along with a #5 jersey and a lock of Trent's hair.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

I'm pretty sure that I said Edwards was terrible. I'm not defending his play at all.

Matter-of-fact I would start Fitzpatrick this week but I'm sure they are going to give Edwards one more game to hang himself with.

However, Gailey got outcoached and that is the number one reason we lost the game.

Read the thread.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mahdi
                    He is critical because he has no choice but I guarantee he believes the OL and Gailey are more at fault than Side Burns.
                    Trent was Brutal. But I'm sorry the Offensive Line is DISGUSTING. I watch games on TV and see QB's look deep, then look middle, then hit 3rd option fading out. I can't think of one time in that game where he had time. Again... I want Trent to succeed cause he's our QB. I'd root for freaking Vick, Sanchez, Leinhart anyone. Whoever is my starter. The constant switching of guard at QB isn't helping with chemistry.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      I'm pretty sure that I said Edwards was terrible. I'm not defending his play at all.

Matter-of-fact I would start Fitzpatrick this week but I'm sure they are going to give Edwards one more game to hang himself with.

However, Gailey got outcoached and that is the number one reason we lost the game.

Read the thread.
                      The entire point of this thread is to defend Trent. Gailey was outcoached because he let an inept Trent Edwards try to run his offense.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                        That was to save his own ass from getting flamed! As much as many fans solely blamed Trent, many posters would have been looking for HH to answer for his man-crush. So, against everything he stood for, HH had to be critical of Trent...he had to buy some time before the could go back to this ****.

How long? Two days oughta do it. He made it all the way to Tuesday before it was everybody's fault but Trent's. Even took the time to make sure Bell got called out.

This was premeditated. Exhibit A, the stiff towel located under HH's bed, along with a #5 jersey and a lock of Trent's hair.

Are you like 12 years old? Seriously? Do you think I'm concerned about saving face on a Bills fan board?

Trent was the best choice to start this season. However, and I have stated it many times throughtout the off-season, that he wasn't the long term answer for this team.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by better days
                          The entire point of this thread is to defend Trent. Gailey was outcoached because he let an inept Trent Edwards try to run his offense.

And we ran the ball a whole 14 times.

What's the strength of the offense?

Impose your will.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by better days
                            Your an idiot. No the point of the thread is to put the blame where it belongs...on the coach.

Wood was terrible, Green was terrible, the o-line was terrible. I'm not blaming the o-line for the loss either.

Comment

• BillsWin
                              man amongst boys
                              • Oct 2008

They both sucked. Thread closed.
                              I am The Batman.

Comment

Working...
                              X