PDA

View Full Version : The Upside

unpaid_bills
09-14-2010, 08:17 AM
Hey at least we aren't the Jets they didnt look good and they have "expectations" from the experts.

Mahdi
09-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Hey at least we aren't the Jets they didnt look good and they have "expectations" from the experts.
Baltimore is a loaded team and although the Jets offense sucked their defense was impressive. That defense will enjoy playing Trent and should create all the offense they need.

k-oneputt
09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
The Bills will be lucky to score ten points against the Jets defense.

OpIv37
09-14-2010, 08:28 AM
The Jets are going to CRUSH us. Their O will continue to struggle against the better D's in the league, but their D is smashing and will give us fits.

Jan Reimers
09-14-2010, 11:11 AM
The Bills will be lucky to score ten points against the Jets defense.
Then we'll beat them 10-9.

Zero
09-14-2010, 11:23 AM
The Jets are going to CRUSH us. Their O will continue to struggle against the better D's in the league, but their D is smashing and will give us fits.

The way the Ravens, Jets and Pats played last week , thinking about us having to play all 3 of these teams gives me chills. Like having to witness a beheading...

k-oneputt
09-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Then we'll beat them 10-9.

For some reason I don't think our defense is on par with the Ravens defense. And I said "lucky" for ten points.

trapezeus
09-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Revis doesn't drop INT's thrown right into his hands with zero defenders in front of him.

LT is a washed up running back with little left in the tank. That is the classic RB that runs wild against our defense. Thurman did it when he was on Miami, Emmit Smith did it to us when he was on Arizona, Mcgahee (not washed up but not living up to expectations) did it to us on Baltimore. LT will run for 100+ and sanchez' ugly play will not be showcased at all.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2010, 01:18 PM
If this offense doesn't get fixed by then, we'll be lucky to score against the Jets D.

cocamide
09-14-2010, 02:28 PM
If this offense doesn't get fixed by then, we'll be lucky to score against the Jets D.

Hopefully Schotty outsmarts himself and has Sanchez pass the ball 35 times. Our only hope of scoring on offense is to have ridiculous field position.