PDA

View Full Version : Did Evans blow up???

Commissioner
09-14-2010, 12:28 PM
I've read a couple people make reference to a Lee Evans blow up on the sidelines?

Did this really happen?

FlyingDutchman
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM
i didnt hear or see anything...would be nice to see a pulse from edwards

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2010, 12:36 PM
i wish he would have punch trent in the face. maybe that would have awoken him out of his stupor.

justasportsfan
09-14-2010, 12:39 PM
i wish he would have punch trent in the face. maybe that would have awoken him out of his stupor.
you would risk sending him to IR.

trapezeus
09-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Edwards is the new jp. he is alone on the bench or standing at the sideline, a bit blank faced.

The rest of the team takes in that negativity. I can't imagine any of the players "blowing up" on the sideline based on how passive they all just sat on the bench.

superbills
09-14-2010, 12:46 PM

I wouldn't call that a "risk", per-se. Perhaps, rather, a plan? :bad:

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM

that's what this team needs. trent to ir and cut after this year. he is horrendous.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2010, 12:54 PM
He's too busy laughing about ripping off this franchise to the tune of 9 million a year to care about trivial things like the QB not throwing him 50 yard fly routes.

Jan Reimers
09-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Lee should blow up somtime. He's ridden the QB Clown Carousel his entire career.

trapezeus
09-14-2010, 01:03 PM
if lee blew up, that might be the "leadership" we need. Maybe that's the way Trent will finally get it.

Beebe's Kid
09-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Edwards is the new jp. he is alone on the bench or standing at the sideline, a bit blank faced.

The rest of the team takes in that negativity. I can't imagine any of the players "blowing up" on the sideline based on how passive they all just sat on the bench.

That almost sounds like it is true.

I am not in Trent's fan club, by any means, but this is not true. He was on the sideline with the offensive line, on his knee going over protections and talking with coaches.

Last year, absolutely, this year, not yet.

The other players actually liked JP.

trapezeus
09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
i wasn't watching the sidelines the entire game. the times i looked down, he was on the edge of the bench just sitting there, no one was interacting with him. other times he'd stand on the sideline again by himself.

you may have seen footage of him with the huddle. i didn't. not saying it didn't happen, but there was never a sense of urgency on the bills bench as a whole.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Believe me Lee Evans is every bit the leadership problem that Edwards is.

This team hasn't had a leader since Spikes and Fletcher.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2010, 06:37 PM
But to answer the question based on the news article it sounds like Evans is over Edwards.

In fairness to Edwards, Evans has been a punk to Edwards. Evans and JP are friends so Edwards was the bad guy from day 1.

NextbillsQB
09-14-2010, 06:58 PM
But to answer the question based on the news article it sounds like Evans is over Edwards.

In fairness to Edwards, Evans has been a punk to Edwards. Evans and JP are friends so Edwards was the bad guy from day 1.

"In 3 of the 4 times Edwards has been knocked out, Evans had a TD in the next game with his replacement" He has every reason to punk Edwards

better days
09-15-2010, 12:46 AM

Edwards was the bad QB from day 1.

TMu11
09-15-2010, 04:57 AM
that's what this team needs. trent to ir and cut after this year. he is horrendous.

Maybe Clay Matthews will help us out this week?

Thief
09-15-2010, 06:08 AM
Believe me Lee Evans is every bit the leadership problem that Edwards is.

This team hasn't had a leader since Spikes and Fletcher.That is literally impossible. When you have a passive WR and a passive QB, the QB is the bigger problem every single time.

kelly2reed4six
09-15-2010, 06:25 AM
if lee blew up, that might be the "leadership" we need. Maybe that's the way Trent will finally get it.

he will NEVER get it.....good Quarter Backs don't need 5,000 chances! If you're good you're good; if you're bad you're bad. Trent is bad.