PDA

View Full Version : trent edwards

Billsouth
09-14-2010, 02:33 PM
how long do you guys think he has before he gets the hook? we should cut him and sign someone like dan lefeouver off the practice squad and try brohm and him for a few games.

levi brown must have really sucked if he was not even good enough to be the 4th qb on this team. lets face it, we are one of the worst franchises in professional sports. we have drifted for 10 years with donohoe, marv, modrak and brandon and have missed every single first round pick during this time period, with the exception of lee evans. CJ spiller is a ferarri but the problem is we dont even have a driver's license. what good is it?

justasportsfan
09-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't think Levi sucked that badly. It's just that Brohm is ahead of Levi .

better days
09-14-2010, 02:58 PM
What is the point of having Trent play though if not to lose games? His contract is up at the end of the year. Does anyone really want the Bills to resign him?

HHURRICANE
09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
If he looks like he did this past Sunday I think he'll get yanked before the Pats game.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-14-2010, 03:04 PM
We'll win Sunday. No worries. I feel confident.

Bill Cody
09-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I feel confident.

That's what my girlfriend says douching does for her. Is that your secret?

sauce
09-14-2010, 03:24 PM
how long do you guys think he has before he gets the hook? we should cut him and sign someone like dan lefeouver off the practice squad and try brohm and him for a few games.

levi brown must have really sucked if he was not even good enough to be the 4th qb on this team. lets face it, we are one of the worst franchises in professional sports. we have drifted for 10 years with donohoe, marv, modrak and brandon and have missed every single first round pick during this time period, with the exception of lee evans. CJ spiller is a ferarri but the problem is we dont even have a driver's license. what good is it?

Put down the gun re-watch the game on Sun, and focus on McKelvin

bflojohn
09-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Clearly, his days are numbered in Buffalo (not the NFL) and he will be replaced soon, so rest easy, it won't take long with that level of incompetance!

Beebe's Kid
09-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Put down the gun re-watch the game on Sun, and focus on McKelvin
If you were an outsider looking in, or a Dolphin, you'd probably sat that Whitner guy played pretty well, too.

Hell, even Maybin looked like he was making progress.

To call Lynch a miss isn't exactly accurate, either, but it works when jump up on that soap box, and reach down to pick up THE SAME TIRED ****ING DRUM.

Oh, and Levi did look bad, compared to the other three. ANOTHER 7TH ROUND BUST!!! WHEN WILL IT END??

Captain Edmund Fitzpatrick is the right choice, if you are going to give up on Edwards. Let's see what he has this week.

madness
09-14-2010, 03:46 PM
If he looks like he did this past Sunday I think he'll get yanked before the Pats game.

He will if the OL keeps letting him get hit from the blindside on the first drive of every game. The book is out on Edwards.. hit him hard and early and he'll have happy feet the rest of the game.

more cowbell
09-14-2010, 04:17 PM

your from fairport dude? me too!

Night Train
09-14-2010, 04:19 PM
He should have gotten the permanent hook in 2008.