PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trent Edwards

T-Long
09-14-2010, 04:19 PM
We have a new segment with the Blog Blitz and it's to write a letter to someone about their performance. Mine this week, Trent Edwards. Click link below to read it.

Night Train
09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Dear Trent,

Feel free to use me for a reference, if the job is outside of football.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-14-2010, 07:25 PM
I hope it has a lot of graphs and pictures.

Yasgur's Farm
09-14-2010, 07:36 PM
We have a new segment with the Blog Blitz and it's to write a letter to someone about their performance. Mine this week, Trent Edwards. Click link below to read it.Thanks for saying what we all feel... Jauran NEVER got it... Gailey will.

Beebe's Kid
09-14-2010, 09:49 PM
We have a new segment with the Blog Blitz and it's to write a letter to someone about their performance. Mine this week, Trent Edwards. Click link below to read it.

Why do you think Trent cares about stats? I am a little confused by that.

I am frustrated, just like you, but calling him Captain Checkdown like that? Ouch, bro.

You kind of put it out there like that, and I wouldn't have insulted one of our own like that...that's inside ****, to me anyway.

I guess this could be effective...a QB that struggles with self-confidence, being called out by "Every Bills Fan in the Country."...that will probably work. What we should do is have him publicly stoned, then tar and feather him, I bet that will make him throw the ball!

I'm kidding, kind of.

justasportsfan
09-14-2010, 09:58 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEFXV8ogv3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEFXV8ogv3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BillsWin
09-14-2010, 10:01 PM
**** Trent. I wash my hands of that putz.

Jake Locker better be ready to suit up and play.

BertSquirtgum
09-15-2010, 12:06 AM
trent is going to be a sad guy next year when the bills wash their hands of him and he doesn't get signed by anyone else.

BertSquirtgum
09-15-2010, 12:07 AM
i don't know about locker. i think we need a little luck