BuffaloBlitz83
09-15-2010, 03:22 PM
McNeil!

wmoz11
09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Joe Logan!

streetkings01
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
My sources(AKA bb.com) have told me its for AJ Hawk!

mysticsoto
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Sorry if posted...

http://thebillsbeat.com/Buffalo_Bills_News_Detail.aspx?article=84

GB has many rookies backing up their Oline, so it's unlikely we make a trade for any of them so it'd likely be a straight up 2nd rd 2011 draft pick.

As for SD, they don't have any olinemen I'd want, but they do have veteran QBs Billy Volek and JT O'Sullivan. Could they be better than what we have on our roster...I'd have to think about it...But it'd still be a 3rd Rder plus maybe one of these guys.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-15-2010, 03:26 PM
GB has many rookies backing up their Oline, so it's unlikely we make a trade for any of them so it'd likely be a straight up 2nd rd 2011 draft pick.

As for SD, they don't have any olinemen I'd want, but they do have veteran QBs Billy Volek and JT O'Sullivan. Could they be better than what we have on our roster...I'd have to think about it...But it'd still be a 3rd Rder plus maybe one of these guys.

mcneill

DraftBoy
09-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Similar to what ESPN did with the Bills in regards to Leinart, everybody is going to link Green Bay to every RB out there.

Plenty of people screamed foul when the Leinart reports came out.

bigbub2352
09-15-2010, 03:28 PM
trade the bum

justasportsfan
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
The Green Bay Packers and the San Diego Chargers have both contacted the Bills regarding Lynch's services.

Give us the game on sunday and a 2nd next year :D

hydro
09-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Another installment of Random rumor=website hits.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Did Pat Moran report this one too

acehole
09-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Trade his ass and call bell...

Sorry if posted...

Mad Max
09-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Sorry if posted...

"Bills GM Buddy Nix nixed two offers before the draft, one from the Seattle Seahawks and one from the Houston Texans. It was reported that we were offered a third round pick and a player from both teams. Nix is said to have countered with a second round demand."

That seems like great value, hope Nix doesn't overplay his hand.

hydro
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM
How much longer before this is on PFT? :rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2010, 03:55 PM
This better happens.

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Trade his ass and call bell...
Last I checked Bell is on Tampa's roster.

hydro
09-15-2010, 03:59 PM

Nope that was a false report.

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Seriously? Bell is out there unsigned??

Mad Max
09-15-2010, 04:05 PM

Check again Miyagi San

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Why the Chargers? Matthews looked good.

X-Era
09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Did Pat Moran report this one too

Fixed it for you.

X-Era
09-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Fron the ESPN Insider rumor:

"Graham adds that Bills sources told him throughout the offseason that they feared Lynch would out-perform the compensation they received in return if they were to trade him away, so that mindset may still be factoring into their decision."

So, we cant trade an under performing player on this team for an under performing player on another team with hopes that both outperform for their new teams?

Does Nix believe some team will see Lynch as what he might do for them instead of what he is doing for us and pay him that rate? Why should that team not expect the same in return?

YardRat
09-15-2010, 04:52 PM
I would piss my pants if we managed to ship Lynch to San Diego and get McNeil in return somehow.

SquishDaFish
09-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Same here Yardrat. Lynch and a 4th for McNeill get it done!! LOL

mysticsoto
09-15-2010, 06:01 PM
McNeil!

That sounds great, but...Why would they trade their starting left tackle for Lynch? They are not desperate for a RB. They have Darren Sproles and just drafted Ryan Matthews

better days
09-15-2010, 06:47 PM
That sounds great, but...Why would they trade their starting left tackle for Lynch? They are not desperate for a RB. They have Darren Sproles and just drafted Ryan Matthews

Isn't Sproles dinged up? In any event Lynch is a different type back than both of them, just as he is different than CJ & Fred.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2010, 06:52 PM
My sources(AKA bb.com) have told me its for AJ Hawk!

Please take a LT - those are almost as hard to find as QBs.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2010, 06:53 PM

McNeil is suspended too though isn't he? dings his value a little doesn't it?

YardRat
09-15-2010, 07:00 PM
It's highly unlikely San Diego is realistic, but it would be ideal.

Extremebillsfan247
09-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Sorry if posted...

http://thebillsbeat.com/Buffalo_Bills_News_Detail.aspx?article=84 There may very well be interest, it doesn't mean anything though. After listening to Gailey today, and seeing how this front office has operated throughout this year so far, it's quite apparent that the Bills are fully intent on keeping Lynch on the team for the 2010 season. Seeing Lynch get traded this year would be highly unlikely. JMO

ublinkwescore
09-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I think lynch would be sent out of town the first opportunity we got to get a gamer at LT. He'd have to be - LT would make a world of difference for our Offense.

cpearl
09-15-2010, 07:42 PM
No, Jackson is suspended. McNeil isn't. McNeil is holding out.

Obviously this is just a rumor, but Lynch and a pick for McNeil and a new contract for McNeil would be amazing. Then move Bell to RT.

Lexwhat
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM

McNeill has yet to play this season. He's been holding out for awhile now.

Anyway, not that I think he's going to San Diego. It doesn't make sense unless the Chargers plan to let Darren Sproles go at the end of this season (he's playing on a 1-year contract), and have a Matthews / Lynch duo for years to come.

However, I read somewhere that the Chargers also have 1-2 young RBs that they really like, so take that for what its worth.

mysticsoto
09-15-2010, 08:24 PM
No, Jackson is suspended. McNeil isn't. McNeil is holding out.

Obviously this is just a rumor, but Lynch and a pick for McNeil and a new contract for McNeil would be amazing. Then move Bell to RT.

Actually, if the move happened I'd move Bell to backup and give him a real chance to heal. I'd move Jamon Meredith back to RT where I feel he belongs. He was much better on the right side than on the left...

wmoz11
09-15-2010, 08:45 PM
So people think that we'd be willing to pay McNeill 10M/year when he's held out much longer than Peters did?

EDIT: Well, I shouldn't say much longer, but it's looking that way...

acehole
09-15-2010, 11:13 PM

Then dam

SaviorEdwards
09-15-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't buy any of these rumors. People just get tied up in knots over nothing.

better days
09-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Actually, if the move happened I'd move Bell to backup and give him a real chance to heal. I'd move Jamon Meredith back to RT where I feel he belongs. He was much better on the right side than on the left...

Yeah, & I don't think Bell is strong enough to play RT anyway.

don137
09-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Lets face it the Bills are going no where this year and Lynch's value may never be higher. I see him getting 5-10 carries this week to showcase him. I am sure Lynch knows this is his chance to get out and a good showing this week is his chance to get traded to a good team.

While Rodgers is a great QB they will need a great running game if/when the bad weather hits Green Bay they need more than Brandon Jackson. Lynch is by far the best available RB. Jackson proving he cannot be an every down player will drive up Lynch's value. The Bills should be able to get a 2nd rounder or a 3rd and 5th.

Since the Bills have big rebuilding project the more picks the better plus Lynch will be gone after this year most likely.

Yasgur's Farm
09-16-2010, 04:57 AM
Then damJoique Bell is on the Bills PS.
http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html
<TABLE jQuery1284630962207="133"><TBODY><TR class="loop-first loop-even"><TD class=col-jersey rel="35">35 </TD><TD class=col-name>Bell, Joique (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Joique-Bell/e8bbd9c6-45d3-409d-aa97-c7277abab971) </TD><TD class=col-position>RB</TD><TD class=col-height>5-11</TD><TD class=col-weight>220</TD><TD class=col-bd>24</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="00">R </TD><TD class=col-college>Wayne State</TD></TR><TR class=loop-odd><TD class=col-jersey rel="44">44 </TD><TD class=col-name>Ferguson, Rodney (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Rodney-Ferguson/1405d3db-2fef-49fd-bb28-f9fed7e35e0f) </TD><TD class=col-position>FB</TD><TD class=col-height>6-0</TD><TD class=col-weight>234</TD><TD class=col-bd>24</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="01">1 </TD><TD class=col-college>New Mexico</TD></TR><TR class=loop-even><TD class=col-jersey rel="36">36 </TD><TD class=col-name>Harris, Dominique (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Dominique-Harris/fc6a1260-4575-493f-95d3-2379e05a66fb) </TD><TD class=col-position>CB</TD><TD class=col-height>6-2</TD><TD class=col-weight>213</TD><TD class=col-bd>23</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="00">R </TD><TD class=col-college>Temple</TD></TR><TR class=loop-odd><TD class=col-jersey rel="17">17 </TD><TD class=col-name>Hubbard, Paul (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Paul-Hubbard/6a2ae5f1-2ddd-4b0a-8014-1a1b4409a385) </TD><TD class=col-position>WR</TD><TD class=col-height>6-2</TD><TD class=col-weight>225</TD><TD class=col-bd>25</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="01">1 </TD><TD class=col-college>Wisconsin</TD></TR><TR class=loop-even><TD class=col-jersey rel="00"></TD><TD class=col-name>Myers, Rob (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Rob-Myers/4c185bc8-8369-461a-9fc2-3b0165159ac0) </TD><TD class=col-position>TE</TD><TD class=col-height>6-4</TD><TD class=col-weight>240</TD><TD class=col-bd>24</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="01">1 </TD><TD class=col-college>Utah State</TD></TR><TR class=loop-odd><TD class=col-jersey rel="18">18 </TD><TD class=col-name>Roosevelt, Naaman (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Naaman-Roosevelt/e0c1cd6c-e9ff-4524-bc91-d90d60b86e97) </TD><TD class=col-position>WR</TD><TD class=col-height>6-0</TD><TD class=col-weight>189</TD><TD class=col-bd>22</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="00">R </TD><TD class=col-college>Buffalo</TD></TR><TR class=loop-even><TD class=col-jersey rel="45">45 </TD><TD class=col-name>Russell, John (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/John-Russell/236b6d36-efe7-433a-9644-ce8367ff4b9d) </TD><TD class=col-position>LB</TD><TD class=col-height>6-3</TD><TD class=col-weight>260</TD><TD class=col-bd>23</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="00">R </TD><TD class=col-college>Wake Forest</TD></TR><TR class="loop-last loop-odd"><TD class=col-jersey rel="66">66 </TD><TD class=col-name>Watkins, Jason (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Jason-Watkins/2852c900-722e-4768-bf2b-1b359e388c0d) </TD><TD class=col-position>OL</TD><TD class=col-height>6-6</TD><TD class=col-weight>325</TD><TD class=col-bd>25</TD><TD class=col-exp rel="01">1 </TD><TD class=col-college>Florida</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Beebe's Kid
09-16-2010, 09:50 AM
I love the sentiment that Lynch's value will never be higher because GB lost Grant...

I am going to beg to differ. His value will be higher each week until the deadline, when the inevitable injuries continue to pile up every week.

LaConfora wrote some snippy little piece on how we won't trade a bit player... It would have been hilarious, except that I think Nix is just going to let somebody make the offer we want, instead of taking whatever mid-level pick is thrown at us for a proven NFL RB...

There have been all of these rumors about us moving him, and I am sure teams have figured they could get him for a song...if we don't take some garbage deal for him, I guess we are the big losers having depth at RB...

If we can get McNeil, and get him inked for a few more years...I'm gonna miss ya, Beast Mode.

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
This trade of Lynch to Green Bay BETTER HAPPENS right after this weekend.

I just traded for Marshawn in Fantasy. Gave up quite a bit for him too. The reward would be that I have the starter of a high powered offense in Green Bay.

Ickybaluky
09-16-2010, 10:33 AM
However, I read somewhere that the Chargers also have 1-2 young RBs that they really like, so take that for what its worth.

You are right, it makes not sense.

It isn't just Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles. They traded up for a 2nd a couple years ago to take Jacob Hester, a RB/FB tweener who they like in the passing game as well. Norv Turner loves Mike Tolbert, who is built like a fire hydrant. He has played FB, but San Diego is using him at RB and letting him bowl people over late in games

San Diego is loaded with runners, they don't need Lynch.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 03:13 PM

It isn't just Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles. They traded up for a 2nd a couple years ago to take Jacob Hester, a RB/FB tweener who they like in the passing game as well. Norv Turner loves Mike Tolbert, who is built like a fire hydrant. He has played FB, but San Diego is using him at RB and letting him bowl people over late in games

So, in your opinion, what moves should this team make to get better? What would be your plan?

starrymessenger
09-17-2010, 11:23 AM

San Diego is loaded with runners, they don't need Lynch.Agree SD not a likely landing spot for Lynch, but even with those other guys SD made drafting a RB their first priority. Matthews may be good but he is unproven and a rookie. No way Sproles carries the load for 16 games.

DraftBoy
09-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Agree SD not a likely landing spot for Lynch, but even with those other guys SD made drafting a RB their first priority. Matthews may be good but he is unproven and a rookie. No way Sproles carries the load for 16 games.

But Sproles combined with Matthews and Hester are capable of carrying the load for 16 games.

better days
09-17-2010, 11:29 AM

I don't think a trade happens with S.D. but Lynch is different from all their RB's just as he is different from Fred & C.J.

starrymessenger
09-17-2010, 11:34 AM
But Sproles combined with Matthews and Hester are capable of carrying the load for 16 games.
Forget about Hester. He is a bit player. Ryan Matthews better pan out for them.