PDA

View Full Version : i now want edwards to start

djjimkelly
09-15-2010, 07:43 PM
my heart as a bills fan despises tard edwards

however my head as a bills fan says he has proven over and over he is our best chance at being elite with respect to losing.

so keep the status quo trent edwards starting gives us the best chance at drafting in the top 3

Extremebillsfan247
09-15-2010, 07:49 PM
a defeatist attitude will never let you win. JMO

Yasgur's Farm
09-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Looking for new rookies to make the difference is assinine... We need to breed non-pussified football and build an environment that FA's want to come to. Nobody wants to be a part of a tank team... And that's exactly how the Bills are viewed in the NFL.

There's only 1 way to change that. And tanking the season is not the way.

BillsWin
09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
YEAH! JAKE LOCKER!

Mad Max
09-15-2010, 07:54 PM
my heart as a bills fan despises tard edwards

however my head as a bills fan says he has proven over and over he is our best chance at being elite with respect to losing.

so keep the status quo trent edwards starting gives us the best chance at drafting in the top 3

:lmao: Don't get your hopes up on that one. He WILL get hurt or he WILL be pulled.....or both.

Mad Max
09-15-2010, 07:58 PM
.............. And tanking the season is not the way.

We're not going to tank intentionally (coaches NEVER tank, unless their owners instruct them to....even then sometimes I'm sure they don't tank...it's against their best interests). This season will die a natural death.

Nighthawk
09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
We're not going to tank intentionally (coaches NEVER tank, unless their owners instruct them to....even then sometimes I'm sure they don't tank...it's against their best interests). This season will die a natural death.

It sure looks like they are "tanking" it on purpose.

Jaybird
09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
YEAH! JAKE LOCKER!

I'm a huge fan of his, however, luck has looked unreal so far