PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick for Marshawn Lynch

BuffaloBlitz83
09-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Do you do it!

Philly needs another rb to complement Mccoy. They just lost fb Weaver for the season too.

hydro
09-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Why would they trade their only healthy QB?

Jaybird
09-16-2010, 01:54 PM
They won;t do it right now.. they need Vick.

But Vick would be a better option then what we already have

BuffaloBlitz83
09-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Why would they trade their only healthy QB?

I said If Kolb returns from injury and plays well in subtitle.

DrGraves
09-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Smoking the reefer

BuffaloBlitz83
09-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Smoking the reefer

If they will lose him in offseason regardless. Kolb is playing and healed from concussion. Why not move him and get something esp. if they are out of postseason picture by then

hydro
09-16-2010, 02:04 PM
I said If Kolb returns from injury and plays well in subtitle.
Subtitles don't show up when you use "new posts" search...

Best not to use that for vital information about the thread.

JD
09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Some kid on youTube won the Super Bowl for the Bills after he traded for Vick.... DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Max
09-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Subtitles don't show up when you use "new posts" search...

Best not to use that for vital information about the thread.

Not interested.

Vick is dumb as a brick, highly innacurate, 30, and, carries some heavy baggage.

We need to trade Lynch for a draft pick that we'll be able to use as a foundational building block, rather than some short term band-aid that may help us win 1-3 more games.

Ingtar33
09-16-2010, 03:27 PM
assuming the eagles would do it (they won't but lets play what if.. ) we will probably win 3 to 4 more games then we normally would... we'll miss out on the playoffs and get a higher draftpick (not to meantion a QB on the wrong side of 30, and has all those issues)

no thank you

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2010, 04:05 PM
posts like this make me wondering if i'm conversing with middle schoolers...

Syderick
09-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Maybe I'd consider it.

Joe Fo Sho
09-16-2010, 05:34 PM
The people who don't want Vick on this team astound me. The only reason I can think of to not want him is because of the whole dog thing...

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2010, 05:59 PM
stop making ******ed threads. philly will never let him go.

dplus47
09-16-2010, 06:09 PM
1. Philly needs him.

2. Andy Reid has no use for a running back like Lynch. Reid's in love with passing the ball, his team couldn't convert a 3rd-and-1 run to save its life and I think he's okay with that. If he were interested in a Bills' back, it would be Jackson, because he catches the ball well.

Still, they wouldn't trade their only healthy QB with experience.

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2010, 07:40 PM
it's not that i don't want him...it's that this is far from unrealistic...if we were to trade for him the time passed us by months ago

topher180
09-16-2010, 11:11 PM
stop making ******ed threads. philly will never let him go.

Hey, someone's gotta make the tard quota around here. The web server will shut down without it.

starrymessenger
09-17-2010, 02:21 PM
After the assclown move they just made trading an elite QB to a division rival I guess anything is possible.

The King
09-17-2010, 02:27 PM
No way Reid parts with Vick now.

feldspar
09-18-2010, 11:12 AM
The people who don't want Vick on this team astound me. The only reason I can think of to not want him is because of the whole dog thing...

Yeah, abusing animals...killing them...is a huge selling point. He's always been overrated as a QB anyway. Probably better than we have, but not nearly good enough. Why do you think the Eagles are going back to Kolb when he gets healthy?

Joe Fo Sho
09-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah, abusing animals...killing them...is a huge selling point. He's always been overrated as a QB anyway. Probably better than we have, but not nearly good enough. Why do you think the Eagles are going back to Kolb when he gets healthy?

Not good enough?? Really? For the Bills?

I would take him in a heartbeat. He would be the best QB we've had since Bledsoe, and he'd prolly do better than Bledsoe did with the dumpster fire of an O-line that we've had here the past 10 years.

How would he not instantly improve this team?

Again, I understand the whole dog abuse thing. It sucks, but I would root for Saddam if he brought a championship to Buffalo. Not that I think Vick would bring a championship here, but he would make watching Bills football a hell of a lot more bearable.

Jan Reimers
09-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Again, I understand the whole dog abuse thing. It sucks, but I would root for Saddam if he brought a championship to Buffalo. Not that I think Vick would bring a championship here, but he would make watching Bills football a hell of a lot more bearable.
You don't understand "the whole dog abuse thing" at all. It was not just abuse, but he purposely killed them with his bare hands, in a variety of cruel and despicable ways. Apparently you don't have dogs, or if you do, you pay no attention to their unconditional love, loyalty and beautiful spirit.

You have probably never seen the terrible physical and mental trauma that he caused the "lucky ones" that survived his torture, either.

I will never, ever accept a murdering bastard like Vick.

Joe Fo Sho
09-18-2010, 01:17 PM
You don't understand "the whole dog abuse thing" at all. It was not just abuse, but he purposely killed them with his bare hands, in a variety of cruel and despicable ways. Apparently you don't have dogs, or if you do, you pay no attention to their unconditional love, loyalty and beautiful spirit.

You have probably never seen the terrible physical and mental trauma that he caused the "lucky ones" that survived his torture, either.

I will never, ever accept a murdering bastard like Vick.

But you agree that he would help this team, right?