• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

You know what is Messed up

People are ok with getting a QB like Big Ben who has had 3 Rape allegations. With the most recent one where a bodyguard dragged a girl into bathroom for him. Yet are not ok with a guy like Vick for his dog murder charges. I dunno bout you but Rape is pretty ****ing serious. The death of animals is WRONG, CRUEL, and DISGUSTING. But raping woman...

Save me the he wasn't guilty ****. 3 seperate charges. Once in college. Twice in NFL.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: You know what is Messed up

You're making the false assumption that people don't want Vick because of the dogfighting.

The reality is that Vick isn't a very good QB. He has two tricks- heave the ball downfield or run with the ball. He doesn't find receivers open in traffic. He's not a smart QB and he can be reckless with the ball. Is he better than what we have? Yes. Is he the long-term answer? No.

And I don't even know why we're talking about this. We're not getting Big Ben or Vick, so it's a moot point.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

BTW who cares if he scores with his feet. We can't score period. Vick has scored many TDs over his career.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
        People are ok with getting a QB like Big Ben who has had 3 Rape allegations. With the most recent one where a bodyguard dragged a girl into bathroom for him. Yet are not ok with a guy like Vick for his dog murder charges. I dunno bout you but Rape is pretty ****ing serious. The death of animals is WRONG, CRUEL, and DISGUSTING. But raping woman...

Save me the he wasn't guilty ****. 3 seperate charges. Once in college. Twice in NFL.
        Agreed what Vick did was awful but why grind the guy he did his time.... Big Ben is a scum bag always has been always will be.... I would not be surpised if 5 years done the line something like this happens again for Big Ben. He may not have been found guilty in a court but the NFL suspended him for a reason if all he did was have sex with a random woman then almost the whole nfl would be suspended.

I want to say this next part careful but Vick does not have to be admired by you or liked but fact remains this is a team game root for a team dont let one guy ruin your team. I 100% know for a FACT their are people in this league that have done things worse than Vick (not saying its not gross and wrong) but they dont get hammered into the ground.

The guy lost everything now hes trying to rebuild his life. I will give him the benifit of the doubt until he messes up again just like we all do with the rest of the guys that break the law.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
          You're making the false assumption that people don't want Vick because of the dogfighting.

The reality is that Vick isn't a very good QB. He has two tricks- heave the ball downfield or run with the ball. He doesn't find receivers open in traffic. He's not a smart QB and he can be reckless with the ball. Is he better than what we have? Yes. Is he the long-term answer? No.

And I don't even know why we're talking about this. We're not getting Big Ben or Vick, so it's a moot point.
          He is not a great qb but I think we need someone mobile like him while we rebuild the line.......... your right hes not the answer long term BUT he buys us a couple years where we can be competitive and address other issues or develop a QB. People forget drafting a qb does not mean hes going to be great or even good his first year. There are very very few qbs that are good teir first and even second year in the NFL

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

this was already discussed in length a while back. I personally would welcome either of them, even though I think they are both giant scumbags...Trent just makes me that mad

Comment

• G Wolly
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
              BTW who cares if he scores with his feet. We can't score period. Vick has scored many TDs over his career.
              I've never liked Vick or how he plays the QB position.

IMO, his scrambling and reluctancy to throw the ball would hurt us more.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

I've never liked Vick as a QB, but I'd love him in Buffalo right now. The Bills have no o-line at all and at the very least, someone like Vick could make more of a ****ty situation with his scrambling ability.

D & S Sports

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Tom Brady likes murdering raped dogs.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Who said they wanted Raplesburger?

Comment

• Mad Max
                      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by madness
                      So now we're raped dogs?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by madness
                        proven fact.

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Vick was 16/24 for 175 yards, 67% with a TD and a 101 rating. He also had a 7.3 ypa which is pretty solid. Not to mention he ran for over 100 yards.

And that was against a pretty good defense in GB. Let's see what El Capitan does against the same D.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                            We play to win the game!
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mahdi
                            Vick was 16/24 for 175 yards, 67% with a TD and a 101 rating. He also had a 7.3 ypa which is pretty solid. Not to mention he ran for over 100 yards.

And that was against a pretty good defense in GB. Let's see what El Capitan does against the same D.
                            Doubt cutler tops that either week 3

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi

The Captain's going to **** the bed as sure as night is devoid of light. But just because Vick is better than him doesn't mean we should trade for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X