PDA

View Full Version : NFL killing the infamous red pinto tailgate!

Michael82
09-16-2010, 06:59 PM
No longer feeling welcome in the Buffalo Bills' main parking lot, a tailgating institution is on the move as the NFL draws a line between what's considered family friendly and R-rated entertainment.

After 21 years of tailgating in the same lot outside Ralph Wilson Stadium, Ken Johnson plans to take his party across the street starting with the next home game in two weeks.

And with him, Johnson's bringing along his wildly colorful and popular traditions: from the red 1980 Pinto on which he grills meat on the hood to the pizza oven made out of a filing cabinet to a chicken wing-cooking mailbox and, yes, even the long-established ceremony of drinking shots of Polish cherry liqueur out of the thumbhole of a bowling ball.

"It disappoints me that I have to move away from a lot where I've been for about 20 years, but I saw it coming a long time ago," said Johnson, who's tailgate has attracted international recognition as he's been featured in newspapers, on The Food Network and even profiled in a German magazine. "I have known for a long time that they want to sanitize Lot 1 and turn it into a family lot."

The reality of that shift became apparent Sunday when, Johnson said, a league official threatened to shut down his party before the Bills' season opener. Aside from his tailgate creating a potential crowd control issue, Johnson was informed by security that the league official frowned on the bowling ball shots he provides to passers-by who line up at his site.

Johnson complied by plugging the bowling ball and started informing his regulars he was moving.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=11657262

X-Era
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
The NFL can go **** itself for this.

Giving people food or drink is now frowned upon? **** you... its good spirit and good tailgating.

mikemac2001
09-16-2010, 07:05 PM
i will enjoy it this weekend in green bay

bills4ver
09-16-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't see the big deal with moving him, just make sure everyone who drinks is over age and can function without being dumb. I just don't get why people get so trashed that they can't watch and understand the actual point the game. People get out of hand and it usually includes minors when that happens.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 07:07 PM
i will enjoy it this weekend in green bay

Exactly, then the fun Nazi's better take a very similar approach everywhere else as well.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Drinking and football go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding

Beebe's Kid
09-16-2010, 07:11 PM
This is Nazi stuff. This guy doesn't hurt anybody, and he has to move? Pinto Ron is really a problem?

Nighthawk
09-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Yo Mikey...what's with the name change???

Cntrygal
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Michael is going to act like an adult until the Bills field a consistently winning team.

It's his sacrifice to the team.......................

trapezeus
09-16-2010, 07:16 PM
NFL doesn't care about family and wholesomeness, they want you to be ****faced off their beer that requires more purchases than being buzzed on entrance.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Truth is the stupid security tools with nothing better to do didn't like having to move the crowd to get their ridiculous golf carts through.

There's a reason there is a crowd... its a good time.

don137
You would think the league would understand and sympathize with us Bills fans. The shots are needed to forget the play of the Bills on the field for the last 10 years.

DrGraves
bull****. tailgaiting is the only thing bills fans can look forward to each week since the organization refuses to make a commitment to being competitive. bull****.

Michael82
09-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Yo Mikey...what's with the name change???
Dr. Lecter changed it on Saturday because Mikey sounds so childish and I was honestly thinking of changing it to Mike82 anyways. But I do prefer Michael over Mike...so it works for me. :up:

Michael82
09-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Truth is the stupid security tools with nothing better to do didn't like having to move the crowd to get their ridiculous golf carts through.

There's a reason there is a crowd... its a good time.
I was thinking that too. With the new rules and how they want to be able to drive the golf carts thru the lots to spot the drunks and patrol everyone, the pinto and the big tailgates make it tougher to do.

Nighthawk
09-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Dr. Lecter changed it on Saturday because Mikey sounds so childish and I was honestly thinking of changing it to Mike82 anyways. But I do prefer Michael over Mike...so it works for me. :up:

Ehh...you'll always be Mikey....sorry! :biggrin:

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2010, 07:36 PM
“Irregardless of the fact that he may have been doing this over the course of a number of years, it doesn’t make it right,” Miller said. “People taking shots out of a bowling ball actually has the effect of repelling families.”

Irregardless of your fancy title and big job, irregardless is not a ****ing word.

wmoz11
09-16-2010, 07:39 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=287647

There's a thread in the tailgating section at BBMB with some information some people have gathered after calling the Bills. Also some commentary from people that were at tailgate.

Michael82
09-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Irregardless of your fancy title and big job, irregardless is not a ****ing word.
Thank you! I was wondering who else caught that word. What an idiot!

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2010, 07:48 PM
I think Chern caught it too, but he probably had an aneurysm since it was supposed to be from a well educated professional.

Nighthawk
09-16-2010, 07:50 PM

I thought the same thing, but it seems that it actually is a very obscure word that is not recognized in most circles as a legitimate word. I won't lie...I googled the damn thing and I was amazed to see that it actually is recognized by some as a word.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 07:52 PM
"The NFL absolutely embraces and supports tailgating. And we also support the responsible use of alcohol," Miller said. "We want people to come and have fun and enjoy themselves and have a great time with friends and family. But we don't want to make it an adults-only, R-rated experience. We want it to be something that's inclusive to everybody."

Right, because drinking alcohol should be enjoyed by people of all ages. This guy is a moron.

Here's a crazy idea, maybe keep your kids at your own tailgate and away from the place where they serve free bowling ball shots. Is there not enough parking lot space to find a good time?

Its clean fun.

JD
09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow.
http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2010/09/16/17/352-Tailgating_Concerns_Football.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- No longer feeling welcome in the Buffalo Bills' main parking lot, a tailgating institution is on the move as the NFL draws a line between what's considered family friendly and R-rated entertainment.

After 21 years of tailgating in the same lot outside Ralph Wilson Stadium, Ken Johnson plans to take his party across the street starting with the next home game in two weeks.

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/16/3035257/nfl-draws-line-on-tailgaters-bowling.html

As a side note, how does the man afford to travel so much? What does he do for a living.

BTW, we should see if West Coast customs can trick out his Pinto.

malo
09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
THEY KILLED KENNY!

BASTARDS!!!

JD
09-16-2010, 08:28 PM
DOH! Delete :sadwalk:

X-Era
09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
DOH! Delete :sadwalk:

Merge.

G Wolly
09-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, the man is shutting down the tailgating.

Might as well make that downtown stadium now.

X-Era
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM

Goat Island.

I have no idea where people will park and if you stumble too far you may go over the falls... but it would be sweet.

JD
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM

I'll bring the tea, you bring the crumpets?

JD
09-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Ahahahahha Phil "the creepuh" Philster is over on BB :rofl:

G Wolly
09-16-2010, 08:33 PM
I'll bring the tea, you bring the crumpets?

:beers:

BuffaloBlitz83
09-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Wait... You can't drink at tailgates any longer? Or is the pinto tailgate just banned?

THRILLHO
09-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Is the issue taking shots, or taking them from the bowling ball?

Oldbillsfan
09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
The real issue is about getting people inside to buy 8 dollar beers.

cordog
09-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Why can't the NFL just admit what they are? The atmosphere at a game is more aimed at adults. What is wrong with that? Look at the biggest advertisers for the NFL every year. Look around the Ralph and what billboards do you see? Budweiser, Miller, Coors. Thats what the NFL was built on, and now they are trying to change. Stupid move. They are alienating their "core" fans trying to attract more families. The NFL is already the most popular sport in this country how many more f***ing fans can you get!!!! Stupid move especially with a lockout looming. Funny that esentially they frown upon drinking outside the stadium but have no problem charging $8 a beer inside

Michael82
09-16-2010, 10:32 PM
The real issue is about getting people inside to buy 8 dollar beers.
EXACTLY!

SaviorEdwards
09-17-2010, 12:14 AM
This is a solid job by the NFL IMHO. For too long riff raff have been infiltrating the RWS parking lots. I would like to see them add a Bentley or Range Rover section catered with wine and cheese for those with refined taste :hump:

Ingtar33
09-17-2010, 12:20 AM
or they'll ban tailgating in parking lots except in "designated" tailgating sections, which people will have to pay a special fee to set up a tailgate party inside it... and everyone else will have to pay a fee to get in.

wait... they already do this at some nfl cities...

just a matter of time before this crime against the fans comes to buffalo.

don137
09-17-2010, 06:45 AM
I cant see the NFL come after Pinto Ron if the new location is on private property and not on Bills property. They are doing nothing illegal as long as no minors are drinking the shots. Its not like they are selling the shots. There is no place for unruly intoxicated fans however nothing wrong with doing a shot if you control the volume of your drinking.

NorthCarBills
09-17-2010, 07:21 AM
No longer feeling welcome in the Buffalo Bills' main parking lot, a tailgating institution is on the move as the NFL draws a line between what's considered family friendly and R-rated entertainment.

And with him, Johnson's bringing along his wildly colorful and popular traditions: from the red 1980 Pinto on which he grills meat on the hood to the pizza oven made out of a filing cabinet to a chicken wing-cooking mailbox and, yes, even the long-established ceremony of drinking shots of Polish cherry liqueur out of the thumbhole of a bowling ball.

"It disappoints me that I have to move away from a lot where I've been for about 20 years, but I saw it coming a long time ago," said Johnson, who's tailgate has attracted international recognition as he's been featured in newspapers, on The Food Network and even profiled in a German magazine. "I have known for a long time that they want to sanitize Lot 1 and turn it into a family lot."

The reality of that shift became apparent Sunday when, Johnson said, a league official threatened to shut down his party before the Bills' season opener. Aside from his tailgate creating a potential crowd control issue, Johnson was informed by security that the league official frowned on the bowling ball shots he provides to passers-by who line up at his site.

Johnson complied by plugging the bowling ball and started informing his regulars he was moving.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=11657262

My first game in Buffalo involved the bowling ball, and most annually attended games since that time have. Buffalo has so little going for it right now, this is just sad when you think it couldnt get worse.

Jaydog57
09-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Seeing as how this guy hasn't missed a game in the last 16 years, I think he's more than paid for any right to tailgate wherever he wants. :peace:

OpIv37
09-17-2010, 07:37 AM
this is infuriating.

This entire country is so bass-ackwards. It's this puritanical anti-alcohol, anti-fun mentality that many people have. If the NFL is so ****ing family friendly, how about lowering prices so it doesn't cost $600 for a family of 4 to buy tickets, hot dogs and sodas to go to a game? We're talking about a game where some of the biggest, strongest and fastest people in the world attempt to impose physical pain on each other for the sake of getting a ball to the right end of the field. And they're worried about people doing shots in the parking lot?

And here we have a loyal fan- perhaps the MOST loyal fan in the entire NFL- who spends thousands going to games and even gives them FREE international publicity, and they're shutting him down?

First, I don't even know what authority the league has to do this. They don't even own the lots. The Bills lease the stadium from the county, so the lot is either owned by the county or the team, not the league.

Second, I don't know why the Bills aren't standing up for him. The guy is a Buffalo institution and about as devoted as a fan could get.

If I were Kenny, I don't even know what I'd do. The angry, spiteful part of me would want to just say "**** YOU" and just quit football altogether- no tailgates, no going to games, no games on TV. The anti-authority part of me would want to move the tailgate somewhere else and keep doing it just so "they" don't win.

Good luck on this one, Kenny. It's pretty clear that the NFL's #1 priority is money and their lowest priority is the fans. I guess that's been clear for a while now, but it's rarely this blatant.

BTP
09-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Exactly, then the fun Nazi's better take a very similar approach everywhere else as well.

First off,WOW after reading this story. The league office should be utterly embarrassed of themselves for this. I can tell you this, if they even dare attempt this in Green Bay, there will be full out riots!

Obviously this "league official" has never walked the Lambeau field parking lot on game day.

Complete horse****!

OpIv37
09-17-2010, 07:44 AM
and another thing:

Miller is familiar with what happened Sunday because the NFL official who questioned Johnson is someone he's hired on contract to work with the team to improve its fan environment.

improve the fan environment? Why? Who's complaining about it? We LOVE that environment- it's the main reason why the games continue to sell out even as our incompetent, senile owner continues to put a piece of **** product on the field year after year.

The NFL just doesn't get it. The team isn't attracting new fans because they're so bad, and the NFL is scaring away the die-hards by suddenly cracking down on stuff that's been going on harmlessly for decades.

mikemac2001
09-17-2010, 07:51 AM
and another thing:

improve the fan environment? Why? Who's complaining about it? We LOVE that environment- it's the main reason why the games continue to sell out even as our incompetent, senile owner continues to put a piece of **** product on the field year after year.

The NFL just doesn't get it. The team isn't attracting new fans because they're so bad, and the NFL is scaring away the die-hards by suddenly cracking down on stuff that's been going on harmlessly for decades.

WHATS the point of going to games if we have to sit on our hands and pay out our ass.

i think i will be going to one of my last games in greenbay this week, i might even have free tickets to jets game but its just not what it use to be.

DraftBoy
09-17-2010, 07:54 AM
and another thing:

Not to put out a sour note but there was a pedestrian killed by a drunk driver last year after a Bills game and that could be the reason the NFL is stepping in particularly in Buffalo. Is it fair? Absolutely not and while Ive never understood the Pinto fanfare I do fully support their right to tailgate there.

However I do think that Buffalo is being targeted because of that pedestrian death and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Bills organization itself is not only aware of this crackdown but also in full support.

As I said in another thread a ticket to a game is not a free pass to act like a raging drunken ******* which most fans are not. But you know as well as I do that the stupid actions of the very few will ruin it for all.

unpaid_bills
09-17-2010, 08:09 AM
they want you too spend $12 for a beer inside is what they are saying. It cracks me up they actually promote drinking with all the Ads. The only only problem is a few knuckleheads cant handle their liquor so they ruin it for the rest of us.

The NFL can go **** itself for this.

Giving people food or drink is now frowned upon? **** you... its good spirit and good tailgating.

Buckets
09-17-2010, 08:09 AM
this is infuriating.

First, I don't even know what authority the league has to do this. They don't even own the lots. The Bills lease the stadium from the county, so the lot is either owned by the county or the team, not the league.

I agree with this totally. Tell them to piss off.

Buckets
09-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Not to put out a sour note but there was a pedestrian killed by a drunk driver last year after a Bills game and that could be the reason the NFL is stepping in particularly in Buffalo. Is it fair? Absolutely not and while Ive never understood the Pinto fanfare I do fully support their right to tailgate there.

Uhh the Bills sell beer at the games, where did the driver get drunk?

OpIv37
09-17-2010, 08:14 AM

However I do think that Buffalo is being targeted because of that pedestrian death and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Bills organization itself is not only aware of this crackdown but also in full support.

As I said in another thread a ticket to a game is not a free pass to act like a raging drunken ******* which most fans are not. But you know as well as I do that the stupid actions of the very few will ruin it for all.

there was a pedestrian paralyzed by a drunk driver after a Giants game a few years ago, and the victim actually sued the team, saying they shouldn't have continued to serve him during the game.

I see your point, but if that didn't invoke a crackdown, I don't know why the Bills situation would.

NC-BILLS44
09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
I find it very hypocritcal that the NFL doesn't want 'R' rated activities, yet they promote the show 'Hard Knocks'.

ddaryl
09-17-2010, 08:21 AM
maybe if people rallied together and refused to comply as a large group you can make a statement

but the moment he packs it up and moves acorss thee street you've already lost..

It's a shame.. but you either fight for your right to party or put your tail between your legs and go across the street.

RockStar36
09-17-2010, 08:27 AM
I think the biggest issue with the NFL and the pinto is the bowling ball shots. They freely provide those shots, whether you're 21 or not.

Otherwise, I doubt they would be busting his balls at all.

RockStar36
09-17-2010, 08:28 AM
I also think if he packs up and moves across the street, you aren't giving the NFL any sort of victory. If anything, he's sticking it to them by moving directly across the street off the property, and continuing to do his thing.

I'm guessing that would piss them off because their aim was to shut him down, not relocate him.

madness
09-17-2010, 08:37 AM
I finally made my first Bills game last year and getting to go over to the red pinto was one of the highlights of my tailgating experience. "Adults only experience" my ass. I saw plenty of people bringing their kids over to check out everything. Tradition is part of being a Bills fan and they are trying to take that away from us.

"I have known for a long time that they want to sanitize Lot 1 and turn it into a family lot."

Well they're doing a ****ty job about it. Just last year I saw a few guys smoking a J right in front of their car and a security guard walked right past them!

Historian
09-17-2010, 09:32 AM
NFL doesn't care about family and wholesomeness, they want you to be ****faced off their beer that requires more purchases than being buzzed on entrance.

Therein lies the problem.

Not to mention the Labbatt Blue Parking Lot, and the Jim Beam sponsored men's room.

OpIv37
09-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Therein lies the problem.

Not to mention the Labbatt Blue Parking Lot, and the Jim Beam sponsored men's room.

but the NFL gets money from those companies for that sponsorship. If you use those products in the parking lot, they get less money inside the stadium. So please, patronize Jim Beam and Labatt- just please don't do it within 3 hours of kickoff because we want you coming into the stadium sober, thirsty and with a big handful of cash.

Oldbillsfan
09-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Wow some good points in here. The NFL is totally hypocritical on this. It's more than obvious the league prefers corporate dollars, teams have moved over that. The price of a family to go to a game equals a weekend away somewhere else. They sell booze all over the stadium, and most commercials is about Beer and VIAGRA or CIALIS. That **** is great for kids!

I think Bills fans should unite and be heard and make the NFL butt out. A very strong case here to call out their hypocrisy as well. They are trying to eliminate a Bills legend and it's not any of their business.

Historian
09-17-2010, 09:45 AM
My Dad used to work with a guy named Mike.

Big Fan. Huge fan. Sat in the first row.

Mike began attending games in a white tux. He would work with the cheerleaders (from his seat) to get the crowd in his section fired up.

He called himself "Buffalo Jack". (Opposite of Jill)

He held up signs, he rallied the crowd. He owned 40 season tickets and provided them to whomever wanted to attend a certain game amongst his family and friends.

Eventually, he had such a large following, the Bills closed him down.

They limited his season ticket count to 15, and politely asked him not to dress in his tux....as well as to leave his signs home.

True story.

Not completely related to the parking lot issues, but an example of the heavy hand the Bills and the NFL use to "protect" their product.

My Dad knew another guy, from Hamburg I believe.

Retired. Worked with wood. Good with his hands.

Used to cut charging buffalos out of plywood, paint them, and sell them for five bucks apiece, to cover his costs. (You would put it in your flower bed or lawn on gameday)

Anything extra, he donated to the Variety Club Telethon in March.

The Bills shut him down too.

For copyright violations.

:shakeno:

stuckincincy
09-17-2010, 10:11 AM
THEY KILLED KENNY!

BASTARDS!!!

:bandwagon

DraftBoy
09-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Uhh the Bills sell beer at the games, where did the driver get drunk?

Drinking inside the stadium is regulated.

Not saying that's a good point but I can guarantee its their point.

DraftBoy
09-17-2010, 10:39 AM
there was a pedestrian paralyzed by a drunk driver after a Giants game a few years ago, and the victim actually sued the team, saying they shouldn't have continued to serve him during the game.

I see your point, but if that didn't invoke a crackdown, I don't know why the Bills situation would.

Are you sure it didnt involve a crackdown? I honestly don't know but if the NFL and Giants changed their tailgating rules because of it then Bills fans really could of seen this coming.

Michael82
09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
this is infuriating.

This entire country is so bass-ackwards. It's this puritanical anti-alcohol, anti-fun mentality that many people have. If the NFL is so ****ing family friendly, how about lowering prices so it doesn't cost $600 for a family of 4 to buy tickets, hot dogs and sodas to go to a game? We're talking about a game where some of the biggest, strongest and fastest people in the world attempt to impose physical pain on each other for the sake of getting a ball to the right end of the field. And they're worried about people doing shots in the parking lot?

And here we have a loyal fan- perhaps the MOST loyal fan in the entire NFL- who spends thousands going to games and even gives them FREE international publicity, and they're shutting him down?

Second, I don't know why the Bills aren't standing up for him. The guy is a Buffalo institution and about as devoted as a fan could get.

If I were Kenny, I don't even know what I'd do. The angry, spiteful part of me would want to just say "**** YOU" and just quit football altogether- no tailgates, no going to games, no games on TV. The anti-authority part of me would want to move the tailgate somewhere else and keep doing it just so "they" don't win.

Good luck on this one, Kenny. It's pretty clear that the NFL's #1 priority is money and their lowest priority is the fans. I guess that's been clear for a while now, but it's rarely this blatant.
Excellent post, Op! :bf1:

malo
09-17-2010, 12:12 PM
So is the NFL now going to prohibit beer commercials and sponsors who make kenny's tailgate seem tame in comparison?

OpIv37
09-17-2010, 12:16 PM
So is the NFL now going to prohibit beer commercials and sponsors who make kenny's tailgate seem tame in comparison?

No.

The NFL makes MONEY off of sponsors. They don't make money off of Kenny's tailgate. Morality and a "family-friendly" environment don't matter when the almighty dollar is at stake.

hammerbillsfan
09-17-2010, 12:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index

check out the thundering herd today :whistle:

Michael82
09-17-2010, 01:14 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index

check out the thundering herd today :whistle:
Wow! It's gone national! Now I know why I've always hated Colin Cowherd! He's a bigger douchebag than Jim Rome! :ill:

pintonick96
09-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Ladies ladies ladies. Do not worry or fret the Pinto tailgate wil NEVER die. We won't quit and neither should you. We are moving to another lot across the street in the ECC lots. We will be wilder and crazier than ever before so please, tell that NFL official he can suck my dick and head over to the new and IMPROVED Red Pinto Tailgate Party!

RockStar36
09-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Ladies ladies ladies. Do not worry or fret the Pinto tailgate wil NEVER die. We won't quit and neither should you. We are moving to another lot across the street in the ECC lots. We will be wilder and crazier than ever before so please, tell that NFL official he can suck my dick and head over to the new and IMPROVED Red Pinto Tailgate Party!

This might be the post of the year.

SABuffalo786
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I think I'm just about done with this league.

UB football, hockey and US Soccer will do nicely, thanks. I'll keep an eye on the Bills because I love Buffalo but go take a ****ing nose dive into a wood chipper, Roger.

And enjoy your 10+ TV blackouts this weekend. You ****ing ****.

cocamide
09-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Bullcrap! Taking a bowling ball shot was on my bucket list.

Oldbillsfan
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
The NFL thinks people having fun tailgating offends others and effects attendance, it's more the COST of going to a game morons! At home you can get a six pack for the price of 1 BEER, a whole PACKAGE of hot dogs for the price of one, and 2 bags of nachos with REAL cheese, not space goop. They wanna clean things up get kid friendly sponsors besides Miller Light or Viagra.

The NFL is out of touch and the blackouts prove it. Lets build mega stadiums we can't fill. All this while they are facing a player lockout because their greed. I'm holding up a finger before games too!

BuffaloBlitz83
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM

LOL

Michael82
09-17-2010, 02:40 PM
:rofl: Well said, Nick! I'll be parking in Hammer's lot starting October 3rd and will definitely stop by your new home.

Buckets
09-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Drinking inside the stadium is regulated.

Not saying that's a good point but I can guarantee its their point.

You're shixxing me. You really believe that? Do you know it's against the law to sell an intoxicated person a drink in NYS? That never happens nooooo!

BuffaloBlitz83
09-17-2010, 02:46 PM
they want to sell you more beer. it's about money

RockStar36
09-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Attendance will continue to drop.

It's much cheaper to stay home, have some beer, eat some food and watch the game in high definition than it is to go to the game, pay all the costs, watch a bird's eye view of the game and suffer through 1000 TV timeouts.

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Move it to the Grass lot by me. No jurisdiction there. Would be a perfect spot!

ServoBillieves
09-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Every time I'm out of town and see Ken, I get a pic with him (he's probably sick of it by now). I look up to him for the sole fact that he can do what I would love to do in my life. The man devotes his LIFE to the Bills and, in that same thing, the NFL. You really want to punish him? Then you can **** off NFL.

As stated (and very well put) by Op, there is no legal ramifications that can be put against him and his group, and last time I checked the NFL isn't the police, but they sure seem to think they're getting powerful enough to be.

pintonick96
09-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Apparently the Bills don't want us to move our party. According to my Dad the head of security for the Bills wants us to stay and will let us park where we need to. They are fighting the NFL for us. We may be in the same spot, we may not I will keep you updated. Either way we will never quit. They will never stop our shine. I will keep you updated.

Also to Schopp and the Bulldog. Suck my italian *** you ****ing ******s. Talk **** then when I call in pretend like you're on our side. **** off.

JD
09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
My first game in Buffalo involved the bowling ball, and most annually attended games since that time have. Buffalo has so little going for it right now, this is just sad when you think it couldnt get worse.
What do you mean? The city as a whole? Stay informed: www.buffalorising.com

Cntrygal
09-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Soooo..... Has the NFL announced that in the quest for a more family friendly environment, they will be shutting down all alcohol sales at half time - in every stadium?

If they haven't... maybe we should start that rumor. :evil: