• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

A few quick comments

I have several games I plan to scout more thoroughly. Today I just wanted to watch the games without focusing on players. However, I will give a few comments on players:

Mallett has really stepped up and has moved ahead of Locker IMO but behind the #1 QB, Luck.

Gabe Carimi is a massive mauler who needs better technique with his leverage and may not have the quickness to stay at LT. I think he could be a very good RT though.

Lance Kendricks is stepping up and may move ahead of Saunders, who was dismissed from So Car., as the #2 TE behind Rudolph.

DeMarcus Love has looked vulnerable for two weeks in a row now. I think his stock may drop.

More throughout the day.
    Last edited by X-Era; 09-18-2010, 04:10 PM.

• hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: A few quick comments

Locker is still in a run first mindset. His passing ability is still very raw. Unless things change I don't see him as a top 10 pick. Mallett looked pretty good most of the game. That final drive was perfect. They bated that CB the first two plays and he bit on the third. Beautiful.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
      Locker is still in a run first mindset. His passing ability is still very raw. Unless things change I don't see him as a top 10 pick. Mallett looked pretty good most of the game. That final drive was perfect. They bated that CB the first two plays and he bit on the third. Beautiful.
      And your talking about a secondary that boasts one of the top CB's in the nation in Boykin and a very underrated Vance Cuff.

Locker looks raw. He hasn't developed the polish that he should have. Some guys just develop slowly and sometimes not at all. He has all the athleticism in the world, but if he cant read defenses and have the poise to keep the chains moving, its for naught.

Mallett gained ground today.

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Josh Bynes is stepping up and the guy is in on most plays. Besides his size, he needs to be a bit quicker recognizing the pass.

Da'Quan Bowers is a relentless, disruptive player who is very difficulty to block. Haven't seen pass rush moves from him, so far he just gets off block and gets into the backfield.

Jarvis Jenkins is silent.

DeAndre McDaniel may end up the top S... he's nasty.

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

If Ryan Mallett keeps playing like this, he will end up as the number one overall pick to quite possibly the Bills.

I just feel Luck stays in school.
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Kirk Cousins showed me a lot last night with his ability, I think he's a mid round sleeper at QB.

I dont think Love looked that bad considering he held off one of the top pass rushers in the country in Houston just about all day. He needs footwork work, but he is solid.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X