PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching Luck tear apart Wake Forest right now?

sven233
09-18-2010, 11:51 PM
Wow.......I have seen him play a lot of games, but he is putting on a show tonight. Already has 3 passing TDs and just had a 52 yard rushing TD!

Oh......and there is still 8:00 left in the 2ND QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15-17 so far!!!

I have watched all of the games today with all of the "potential QB's" and Luck has, BY FAR, been the most impressive so far! Sure, it is 1 game, and it is against an inferior opponent, but he is making it look easy so far. The biggest question I have with Luck is if he will even come out in the Draft this year. There is a good chance that he won't, but man, he would be nice to have as an option to choose from!

Enjoy the rest of the game if you are watching!

PS. I am not saying Luck is better than Mallet or Locker. Personally, I can see every one of them being successful in the NFL. I just want to make that clear. It is funny watching so many posters on a lot of these message boards (not naming any message boards in particular.....this one is tame compared to some)fighting over which guy they like more! I know some may not like this point, but I have to say it........WHY CAN'T THEY ALL BE GOOD IN THE NFL???? Who knows!!!! I mean, it seems like all of this fighting going one with some liking Locker, some liking Mallet, some liking Luck, etc. that they have to put down the other QBs in order to make their point of the guy they want being good. It is completely possible that all can succeed and have great careers in the NFL. We would be lucky to get any one of these 3 players after living through the CRAP we have had on this team at the QB position for the last 13 years! I will welcome any more of them with open arms!

But Luck is just tearing it up right now. Fun to watch. Her is definitely making NFL throws right now.