X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Bills win?

Look, we all know the Bills will probably get beat badly today. But, if they beat the Packers today? How big of a win would it be in your mind? would you have to rethink the wins and losses on our schedule? and with the possibility of any given Sunday, is it enough to at least make you wonder if an upset of this magnitude is even possible and make you want to at least take a peak at this game? Imagine what would happen if they pulled the potential upset of the year but you thought this game would be a disaster so you didn't watch. Just some things to think about as you begin your day... lol Go Bills, I'm ready..
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Bills win?

"Any given Sunday..."
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
      Bills win?
      You rang?
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
        Look, we all know the Bills will probably get beat badly today. But, if they beat the Packers today? How big of a win would it be in your mind? would you have to rethink the wins and losses on our schedule? and with the possibility of any given Sunday, is it enough to at least make you wonder if an upset of this magnitude is even possible and make you want to at least take a peak at this game? Imagine what would happen if they pulled the potential upset of the year but you thought this game would be a disaster so you didn't watch. Just some things to think about as you begin your day... lol Go Bills, I'm ready..
        To answer your questions, I would not rethink the wins and losses, YET. If we win today it is due to a major screw up or two by Aaron Rodgers, who had a bad week one as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see Buffalo win if the Packers put on a similar performance and we establish our run game.

How big of a win would it be? Not very. Last week's game would have been bigger. Good teams win at home against division opponents.

I'll be at my local McNellies Pub wetting my lips and watching the game with three packers fans.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• zone
          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
          • Oct 2003

Don't kid yourself a win today would be a very big deal. Huge deal actually. You would be hard pressed to find a person out there that believes the Bills will win today. A win would be a huge confidence boost for a young team and give them the confidence that they can play with the the best teams in the league and win. You have no cue how big that would be.
          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I'm not sure a win is possible but anything that actaully shows that there is a pulse on this team is a start.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Im going to watch it. Who knows! Rodgers could throw 4 picks and we may end up winning. I dont think it would have any impact on how the rest of the season will go. It may just be a morale boost..
              Originally posted by OpIv37
              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

this shouldn't be a thread...it should be more like if the bills are within 10 at halftime

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  I'm not sure a win is possible but anything that actaully shows that there is a pulse on this team is a start.

A lot less of the "strolling out on to the field" would be nice (they did a lot of that last week).
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                  X