One of the best Ryan Mallett highlight videos I have seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

One of the best Ryan Mallett highlight videos I have seen...

Ryan Mallett, Junior-to-be QB for the Arkansas Razorbacks, begins his quest for the Heisman in 2010. The song is "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. Please d...

I try not to get enamored with some of these videos as they only show the good plays but what is there not to like about this gunslinger and the quality characteristics that he shows? He's off to an amazing start this year and just may be the one!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: One of the best Ryan Mallett highlight videos I have seen...

He certainly should be thought about when you want to draft a franchise guy. I also think he may end up being taken out of the #1 overall pick. How far down will he fall? Right now, I don't think he will fall out of the top 15. But the big thing that I want to see is him continue to play well against big teams... like Bama next week. And I want to hear what teams think of him when they interview him. We wont get that feedback until the offseason.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I like this kid a lot so far...definitely has an arm and can throw down field.

I'd like to see more deep outs and quick slants, though.

Great cover by Manson also, BTW.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

He seems to be quite accurate even on the run which is good if you are a Bill's QB...

He plays out of both an under center style offense and shotgun. Hopefully his character qualities are good and he checks out as a top ten pick and creates an option for us next year. Maybe Buddy Nix will be partial to him because they have similar accents? hah.

The true tests will be the upcoming game against Bama and Auburn in a few weeks. Stay tuned!
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
            • Sep 2010

As a Bama fan i know what are defense is capable of. It wouldn't suprise me to see him pick apart our secondary next week. As of right now Im not sold on Mallet until the Alabama game. He hasnt faced a challenge yet. If all goes well i would love to see him play for us in Buffalo.
            Originally posted by OpIv37
            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Scumbag College
              • Oct 2002

I watched most of the Arkansas- Georgia game yesterday. He has a big time arm, reminds me alot of Drew Bledsoe when he came out of college.
              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                As a Bama fan i know what are defense is capable of. It wouldn't suprise me to see him pick apart our secondary next week. As of right now Im not sold on Mallet until the Alabama game. He hasnt faced a challenge yet. If all goes well i would love to see him play for us in Buffalo.
                I dont agree with this. Georgia has a good defense and two good corners.

Comment

Working...
                X