PDA

View Full Version : Last shot for Edwards today!

HHURRICANE
09-19-2010, 11:08 AM
I believe that Edwards has to show his teammates and coaching staff that he can do something to help us win today.

I don't agree that he lost the game for us last week but there is no doubt that he did nothing of substance to help us win it either.

If he struggles today than I think he'll get yanked in favor of Fitzpatrick next week.

All of the talent in the world means nothing if it doesn't translate to the field.

Commissioner
09-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I'd like him to step it up today and make something happen as well.

SquishDaFish
09-19-2010, 11:27 AM
I agree this is his last shot and should be but I disagree with you on last week that was about 60% on him. Yes there was others at fault as well but most on him. He should of had 3 picks with two of them being pick 6.

X-Era
09-19-2010, 11:29 AM
No, I don't think this is the last chance. I could see him getting all year.

Don't Panic
09-19-2010, 11:39 AM
No, I don't think this is the last chance. I could see him getting all year.

I'm thinking half a season. Either way, I doubt today is it, unless he is just absolutely atrocious. Going 15-30 with 180 yards a TD and a pick ain't gonna be enough to pull him at this stage.

YardRat
09-19-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't think he gets replaced yet, unless he gets hurt.

thesquirrelking
09-19-2010, 02:42 PM
He's making a strong case to be benched right now...

Novacane
09-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Gailey's not gonna bench him. He's as big as a loser as Edwards is.

Commissioner
09-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I really don't think any QB we have is going to do any better behind that offensive line.

better days
09-19-2010, 02:45 PM
I believe that Edwards has to show his teammates and coaching staff that he can do something to help us win today.

I don't agree that he lost the game for us last week but there is no doubt that he did nothing of substance to help us win it either.

If he struggles today than I think he'll get yanked in favor of Fitzpatrick next week.

All of the talent in the world means nothing if it doesn't translate to the field.

Even in a post that is not positive about Trent............"All of the talent in the world"..........as if Trent had that...............WHAT A JOKE.

BillsWin
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Edwards sucked. Even if some of the plays were not his fault he did nothing to warrant the team's confidence moving forward. Sorry Trent fanatics, but excuses can be made only so many times.

Michael82
09-19-2010, 03:11 PM
I wonder if Trent Edwards is going to develop a strange injury during practice this week so Fitzpatrick can get the start next week....Either that or they let him get killed by New England and then put in Fitzy... :idunno: