PDA

View Full Version : Next Sunday...

jlgarsh
09-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I think next Sunday I'm going to the movies instead of watching this disgrace of a team. We will probably win a couple games, but this will be the worst Bills team that I can remember. The QB sucks, the line sucks, the defense is on the field way too much, and our coaching staff is overmatched. I don't want to invest anymore time in such a subpar product, when it's obvious that the Bills don't have a coherent plan to be successful. QB and offensive lines were our two biggest needs heading into this year, and our highest pick at either position was Wang?!?!?! I know that it takes more than one year to turn things around, but this is pathetic!!!!!

Novacane
09-19-2010, 02:48 PM
I'll be watching. It has become commical to me watching this pathetic bunch of losers. It's a game for me to see what new stupidity they will pull each week. It's also a lot more relaxing watching a game knowing they have no chance to win.

better days
09-19-2010, 02:55 PM
I think next Sunday I'm going to the movies instead of watching this disgrace of a team. We will probably win a couple games, but this will be the worst Bills team that I can remember. The QB sucks, the line sucks, the defense is on the field way too much, and our coaching staff is overmatched. I don't want to invest anymore time in such a subpar product, when it's obvious that the Bills don't have a coherent plan to be successful. QB and offensive lines were our two biggest needs heading into this year, and our highest pick at either position was Wang?!?!?! I know that it takes more than one year to turn things around, but this is pathetic!!!!!

This team is much better than last year, Trent is just bringing the entire team down.

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 03:00 PM
As I said in the Game day thread, Out #1 picks have had no impact in games for this team. Spiller is a great talent but the Bills are proving they have no idea what to do with him.

Not to mention last years #1 pick who I don't think even played today. If he did play he did absolutely nothing. Im pretty sure he missed the god #%$ plane.

What a waste of #1 draft picks. Im so pissed. How can anyone get excited about the next draft when we get 0, natta, nill, zip, out of our previous number 1's

jlgarsh
09-19-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't disagree, but just seeing Trent Edwards suiting up for this team makes me want to throw up. Anyone who doesn't think he is at least part of the problem is either under somehow impaired, or a member of the Edwards family!

Historian
09-19-2010, 03:13 PM
When is the Sabres first preseason game?

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Hopefully for my birthday gift they could actually surprise me and beat the Patriots.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2010, 03:48 PM
When is the Sabres first preseason game?
MSG's playing the best of 2009-2010 over the next couple of weeks.

Mad Bomber
09-19-2010, 03:49 PM
I'll be watching. I am a masochist.

SquishDaFish
09-19-2010, 03:50 PM
I watch every game no matter what but I hate to say this but Im going to be there in person to watch this pathetic team with a Pats fan.

Dujek
09-19-2010, 03:51 PM
I'll be watching in the hope someone knocks Trent the **** out.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 03:52 PM
16 games a year, you bet your ass I'm watching every single snap.

better days
09-19-2010, 03:59 PM
I watch every game no matter what but I hate to say this but Im going to be there in person to watch this pathetic team with a Pats fan.

I will be at my sisters house, watching the game with my brother-inlaw...............a Pats* fan. At least they put out a GREAT spread.

Cntrygal
09-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I'll be watching....

but I have to admit - ski season can't arrive soon enough!

Patti120
09-19-2010, 05:31 PM

Try to go the sympathy route, if he/she is a good friend. Maybe they will buy all of your over priced beers at the game!

X-Era
09-19-2010, 05:33 PM

I will always watch.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2010, 06:34 PM
16 games a year, you bet your ass I'm watching every single snap.
I will always watch.
With fans like these, who needs to invest in a winner?