X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jlgarsh
    • Jan 2010

Next Sunday...

I think next Sunday I'm going to the movies instead of watching this disgrace of a team. We will probably win a couple games, but this will be the worst Bills team that I can remember. The QB sucks, the line sucks, the defense is on the field way too much, and our coaching staff is overmatched. I don't want to invest anymore time in such a subpar product, when it's obvious that the Bills don't have a coherent plan to be successful. QB and offensive lines were our two biggest needs heading into this year, and our highest pick at either position was Wang?!?!?! I know that it takes more than one year to turn things around, but this is pathetic!!!!!
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Next Sunday...

I'll be watching. It has become commical to me watching this pathetic bunch of losers. It's a game for me to see what new stupidity they will pull each week. It's also a lot more relaxing watching a game knowing they have no chance to win.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jlgarsh
      I think next Sunday I'm going to the movies instead of watching this disgrace of a team. We will probably win a couple games, but this will be the worst Bills team that I can remember. The QB sucks, the line sucks, the defense is on the field way too much, and our coaching staff is overmatched. I don't want to invest anymore time in such a subpar product, when it's obvious that the Bills don't have a coherent plan to be successful. QB and offensive lines were our two biggest needs heading into this year, and our highest pick at either position was Wang?!?!?! I know that it takes more than one year to turn things around, but this is pathetic!!!!!
      This team is much better than last year, Trent is just bringing the entire team down.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

As I said in the Game day thread, Out #1 picks have had no impact in games for this team. Spiller is a great talent but the Bills are proving they have no idea what to do with him.

Not to mention last years #1 pick who I don't think even played today. If he did play he did absolutely nothing. Im pretty sure he missed the god #%$ plane.

What a waste of #1 draft picks. Im so pissed. How can anyone get excited about the next draft when we get 0, natta, nill, zip, out of our previous number 1's
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• jlgarsh
          • Jan 2010

I don't disagree, but just seeing Trent Edwards suiting up for this team makes me want to throw up. Anyone who doesn't think he is at least part of the problem is either under somehow impaired, or a member of the Edwards family!

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

When is the Sabres first preseason game?

Comment

• G Wolly
              • Mar 2004

Hopefully for my birthday gift they could actually surprise me and beat the Patriots.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                Will not tolerate vandalism.
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Historian
                When is the Sabres first preseason game?
                MSG's playing the best of 2009-2010 over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

I'll be watching. I am a masochist.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

I watch every game no matter what but I hate to say this but Im going to be there in person to watch this pathetic team with a Pats fan.

Comment

• Dujek
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2008

I'll be watching in the hope someone knocks Trent the **** out.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                        • Aug 2008

16 games a year, you bet your ass I'm watching every single snap.
                        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                          I watch every game no matter what but I hate to say this but Im going to be there in person to watch this pathetic team with a Pats fan.
                          I will be at my sisters house, watching the game with my brother-inlaw...............a Pats* fan. At least they put out a GREAT spread.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

I'll be watching....

but I have to admit - ski season can't arrive soon enough!
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Patti120
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                              Try to go the sympathy route, if he/she is a good friend. Maybe they will buy all of your over priced beers at the game!

Comment

Working...
                              X