PDA

View Full Version : Jauron's teams were better than this.

jamze132
09-19-2010, 02:54 PM
The first two games have been absolutely ridiculous on offense. Our O-line absolutely sucks and Trent has the awareness of my grandma.

And I'm not a huge fan of the play calling thus far but as much as that's pinned on Gailey, Trent gets the blame too for not changing it up.

I've seen enough of Trent Edwards and I think he has seen his last snap as a Bill barring an injury to Fitzdouchetrick.

Anyone see how Aaron Rodgers moved around and out of the pocket when he felt pressure? Yeah, that's cool. I wish we had that.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Nope they looked the same to me.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Cant evaluate gailey this year. WE HAVE NO QB... 3-13

better days
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
The first two games have been absolutely ridiculous on offense. Our O-line absolutely sucks and Trent has the awareness of my grandma.

And I'm not a huge fan of the play calling thus far but as much as that's pinned on Gailey, Trent gets the blame too for not changing it up.

I've seen enough of Trent Edwards and I think he has seen his last snap as a Bill barring an injury to Fitzdouchetrick.

Anyone see how Aaron Rodgers moved around and out of the pocket when he felt pressure? Yeah, that's cool. I wish we had that.

Trent gets the blame too? Trent is responsible for the majority of the blame.

Historian
09-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Nah....we don't need Shanahan.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Noone should be supprised about Gailey. There was so much optimisim this offseason based on what????? He was not Jauron? Whoopieee!!!!! We got another loser that will be fired after another wasted 2-3 years.

cmac4380
09-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Cant evaluate gailey this year. WE HAVE NO QB... 3-13where do you see 3 wins?i cant imagine a single victory with pathetic play like this.just sad to watch..............

SquishDaFish
09-19-2010, 03:04 PM
This team seems to have some direction which Dickey teams never showed. All we need is a Tackle or 2 and a REAL QB and we will be good.

Luisito23
09-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Cant evaluate gailey this year.

I could...The bum is garbage, predictable, and hardheaded

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 03:05 PM
This team seems to have some direction which Dickey teams never showed. All we need is a Tackle or 2 and a REAL QB and we will be good.

What direction is that exactly? Heading to the number 1 overall pick?

better days
09-19-2010, 03:08 PM
What direction is that exactly? Heading to the number 1 overall pick?

That looks like the plan.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Chan's going to be a nice whipping boy this season. I was never 100% on board with his hiring, he deserves a lot of the blame, yes. But the real root of this problem would be Nix (well Ralph but that's another story). Nix hasn't done squat to improve this team, starting with the hiring of Gailey.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
So you can't evaluate Jauron then. He had no QB in 3 years.

better days
09-19-2010, 03:15 PM

Well, Trent was his boy, so yeah it is ALL Dicks fault.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 04:49 PM

Nor did he have a QB in Chicago or his interim stint in Detroit.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Chan's going to be a nice whipping boy this season. I was never 100% on board with his hiring, he deserves a lot of the blame, yes. But the real root of this problem would be Nix (well Ralph but that's another story). Nix hasn't done squat to improve this team, starting with the hiring of Gailey.

I agree! A lot of people have been fooled because Nix and Gailey talk a tough game. Unfortunately for those two tough talk does not win football games.

malo
09-19-2010, 04:52 PM
That's what happens when you do nothing to improve the OL and downgrade significantly at WR. Roscoe is a gadget player, not a starting WR. The rest (besides lee) are practice squad players on any other team at best.

BillsWin
09-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Get us a QB, LT, WR, LB.

Then we'll win some games.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Nor did he have a QB in Chicago or his interim stint in Detroit.
Agreed.

Patti120
09-19-2010, 05:42 PM

I think I had guessed 4 wins back in a thread months ago but I'm unfortunately thinking 2 - 3 is more like it. Hoping I'm wrong but things don't look good.

theanswer74
09-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Worse? I saw a similar opener vs Denver under Jauron, and I saw numerous games on the road vs good teams where we were outmatched.

FOr some reason we do great opening at NE.

mrbojanglezs
09-19-2010, 05:44 PM
jauron's teams were a stalemate, hopefully when we bottom out we'll get much better in the long term

we need a franchise QB BAD!!! We cannot miss on this next pick..

Dr. Pepper
09-19-2010, 06:49 PM

however, he did have the opportunity to bring QBs in through the draft over the course of 3 years, but chose to stick with trent "holy **** im bad" edwards.

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Get us a QB, LT, WR, LB.

Then we'll win some games.

Yah, thats all good, but guess what we friggin knew this when last season ended and they did not take care of it. They didn't do it in the draft and did not touch anything in free agency. So why would anyone think it was gonna get taken care of now or in the near future. This franchise stinks, it's set up to generate revenue and nothing else. Who cares if we win as long as they make money is the motto. Guess what, the fans keep forking over the money in fear of the team moving. It's called being held hostage by the team. When Ralph dies and the team changes hands things will change not until.