PDA

View Full Version : G Wolly Game Notes Week 2

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Just something I'll try to post up every week, for what I saw/thought of the game.

*No blocking. This line couldn't be any worse if we put a line of high school kids in front of Trent. No holes to open up for our backs either.

*Can we get a QB who looks like he gives a **** that he sucks? One of my favorite QBs is Philip Rivers. He works hard, he's passionate, and you can tell when he's upset because he actually wants to win. Trent just looks on as Rodgers shows him what a QB is supposed to look like as he stands there with a blank expression.

*Everyone seemed to just not care. Sure, none of us really expected to do any better than this, but from what I saw, no one tried to make this game go the other way either.

*I just hope that getting beat up by teams who have their **** together will show our guys a thing or two about how they need to play.

*Nice kickoff return by Spiller in the 4th quarter. Too bad we didn't know what to do with it.

*If we don't make some changes through rearranging the depth chart/trades/signings, this is gonna be another long, disappointing season.