PDA

View Full Version : Which team wins a game first?

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Buffalo, Cleveland, or Detroit?

Owen DeBoard
09-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Detroit for sure this team is very close to being good.

Ingtar33
09-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Detroit... hands down, no question.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 03:38 PM
So you guys think Detroit has a better chance of winning @ GB or @ Minn than we do @ NE or home vs. Jets? Detroit's next game after that is home vs. STL which could very well be a win, and the Bills got Jax at home which also could be a win. I said this before, but I'm still feeling a Bills win vs. NYJ for our first one this season. Fitz will relieve an injured Edwards and lead to victory (well we'll pound Marsh and Freddy for the win).

better days
09-19-2010, 03:41 PM
So you guys think Detroit has a better chance of winning @ GB or @ Minn than we do @ NE or home vs. Jets? Detroit's next game after that is home vs. STL which could very well be a win, and the Bills got Jax at home which also could be a win. I said this before, but I'm still feeling a Bills win vs. NYJ for our first one this season. Fitz will relieve an injured Edwards and lead to victory (well we'll pound Marsh and Freddy for the win).

If Trent is injured, the Bills have a chance to win, but I like Detroits chances better.

Owen DeBoard
09-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Detroit will beat Minnesota.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 03:53 PM
I think Detroit...they are making nice strides towards a respectable team.

Philagape
09-19-2010, 03:59 PM
The poll should be between the Bills and Sabres

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 04:02 PM
The poll should be between the Bills and Sabres

Sabres win that one.

BillsWin
09-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Detroit is going to crush us.

shelby
09-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Detroit looked good today.

PUCKER
09-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Detroit is going to crush us. And then the boards will REALLY crash. :lol:

mrbojanglezs
09-19-2010, 05:45 PM
detroit looks much better

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2010, 06:09 PM

I don't understand the logic that the Bills will be able to "pound" the ball with any of their running backs. Where have they shown the ability to do this?

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 06:24 PM
It could very well be a tie between us and Detroit, both winning our 5th games, Det over the Rams, Bills over the Jags.

But if I had to choose one it would be detroit, because Detroit is better than us and the Rams are worse than the Jags.

Cleve
09-20-2010, 06:38 AM
I don't understand the logic that the Bills will be able to "pound" the ball with any of their running backs. Where have they shown the ability to do this?
They haven't - a good running back needs a good offensive line to punch some holes and running routes in the Defense. I doubt Emmit Smith in his prime could do much on this team given how utterly 3rd rate the talent of the Bills' offensive line is.... LOL

Besides, the Bills DID get 124 yards on the ground... but clearly more than just a running game is required to be competitive in today's NFL.