PDA

View Full Version : DONT YOU GUYS LOVE?

Buffalo Thriller
09-19-2010, 03:11 PM
How pathetic Trent is. How pathetic our o-line is. How are D never manages a sack. How we hardly use CJ to his potential. How we never pass for more than 15 yards. How we hardly have a chance to win a game. Gotta love the **** Buffalo does...

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 03:12 PM
In all fairness...

...it's the Green Bay Packers.

Historian
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
I simply loved how he ran out of bounds on 4th down.

Symbolic of this entire franchise.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 03:30 PM
How pathetic Trent is. How pathetic our o-line is. How are D never manages a sack. How we hardly use CJ to his potential. How we never pass for more than 15 yards. How we hardly have a chance to win a game. Gotta love the **** Buffalo does...

What's not to love? :surrender

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 03:35 PM
In all fairness...

...it's the _________________

Fixed. Next week, fill in "New England", the following week "New York",......

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Just go into the games with the right mindset from now on...

Sit and laugh at the stupidity unfold on all fronts.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 03:37 PM

He did it because the OL is so bad.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 03:38 PM

I could, if this organization would actually run itself like they're trying to get better. Keeping Edwards in there and Kelsay in there is not showing the fans that they are trying to improve.

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 03:39 PM

It's hard to get mad anymore. Now it's just pathetic and laughable, there's no use getting angry.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 03:41 PM
I could, if this organization would actually run itself like they're trying to get better. Keeping Edwards in there and Kelsay in there is not showing the fans that they are trying to improve.

Out of curiousity, seeing you used to argue this with me in the past, are you finally coming around to the biggest problem this team has is the talent and we're basically no better than a 1st year expansion franchise? The crappy part is year after year, we never do anything to improve upon that because it's more fun to "look smarter than the rest of the NFL" with stupid draft pick after stupid pick.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 03:42 PM
It's hard to get mad anymore. Now it's just pathetic and laughable, there's no use getting angry.

I'm finding humor in this like I used to with how JP could screw up and turn the ball over.

Now it's turned into what stupid way are we gonna attempt to gain 5 yards at a time.

Buffalo Thriller
09-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Yeah. new Bills motto "Best comedy on Turf!"

elltrain22
09-19-2010, 04:41 PM

That one play by Trent, is his career in a nutshell.