PDA

View Full Version : When do we get to draft an owner?

trapezeus
09-19-2010, 03:25 PM
The problems start at the top. Replacing coaches, qbs and ol still leaves us short on long term longevity.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2010, 03:44 PM
When someone stumbles upon a billion dollars-- or the market for NFL franchises goes bust.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 03:50 PM
I have another way we can get rid of Mr. Wilson Jr. But keep it on the down low...:couch:

Ebenezer
09-19-2010, 04:01 PM
All the flack I took when I said he was not a HoF owner.

Cntrygal
09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I think he's already dead and someone is just wearing a RW body costume.

DynaPaul
09-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Or it's like "Weekend at Bernie's". Can we raise money to put up a billboard asking Ralph to die?

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:27 PM
All the flack I took when I said he was not a HoF owner.

Who gave you flack? A lot of us agree with you!!

Ebenezer
09-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Who gave you flack? A lot of us agree with you!!
Yes, a few did but in general I got lambasted.

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Or it's like "Weekend at Bernie's". Can we raise money to put up a billboard asking Ralph to die?

no no no, you use the money on a mob hit instead of a billboard :D

Hey I know we throw Ralph a surprise party on his next birthday. We all jump out and yell surprise and ............it's over :laughter:

Disclaimer:

The above statements were made as parody and or satire. They are not intended to be taken seriously ;)

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Well you were right. :cheers:

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 07:34 PM
The problem is when Ralphie passes on, which literally could be any day now, the long term viability of this franchise in Buffalo is likely non-existent.

Part of this falls on Ralph for not having a plan intact to ensure the long term.

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 07:38 PM
The problem is when Ralphie passes on, which literally could be any day now, the long term viability of this franchise in Buffalo is likely non-existent.

Part of this falls on Ralph for not having a plan intact to ensure the long term.

It used to bother me, I have however come to terms with this. Unfortunately it's probably inevitable. It's either gonna be lousy football intended to sell tickets and nothing else or the team leaves. It's not much of a choice I know but there is not much you can do.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
All the flack I took when I said he was not a HoF owner. He's owned a team for the third-longest tenure in NFL history (behind only Halas and Bud Adams), arranged for the first regular season games in the always troublesome Canadian market, and helped orchestrate the merger of the AFL and NFL.

He may stink at running his team these days, but on those grounds, he has had an indelible impact on professional football and belongs in the HOF.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:47 PM
:rofl: OK Eb. I take it back. There are dilusional people who think Ralph is a HOF'er.

Ebenezer
09-19-2010, 08:24 PM
:rofl: OK Eb. I take it back. There are dilusional people who think Ralph is a HOF'er.
I gave him his due for what he did for the league...he didn't go into the HALL as anything BUT the owner of the Bills...he's not a HoFer for that.

SabreEleven
09-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Just like Marv Levy isn't a HOF coach also.

Cleve
09-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Wilson has been terrible as owner for at least the last decade. Some of his decisions during that period have helped make the Bills the laughingstock of the NFL.

GreedoII
09-19-2010, 09:09 PM
when the owner drops dead. Which I hope is tonight....

NOT THE DUDE...
09-19-2010, 09:25 PM
****ing die ralph, die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so sick of this bs

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I wonder if the people who are rooting for Ralph to die realize that's the day NFL football in Buffalo likely dies.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-20-2010, 07:13 AM
I wonder if the people who are rooting for Ralph to die realize that's the day NFL football in Buffalo likely dies. After the way the league has treated this area the past ten years, ever since the Houston Texans expansion... I say good riddance. Toronto's waiting for you. We'll take a UFL or CFL team in UB Stadium. At least they'd show the area a little bit of respect.

EricStratton
09-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Is it wrong for me to wish for the death of a few of your moms, dads, grandfathers and maybe a child or two.

Hate how the team has been handled all you want but wishing death on someone is about as low class as you can become as a fan and more so as a person.

Grow the **** up.

Historian
09-20-2010, 08:04 AM
I wish he would leave the team to his grandaughter.

She's a dork, but she's got sass....which is just what this team needs.

I think in all seriousness, when Linda Bogdan died, Ralph's interest in football died with her.

EricStratton
09-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Football became a business and not a passion at that point.

Cleve
09-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Is it wrong for me to wish for the death of a few of your moms, dads, grandfathers and maybe a child or two.

Hate how the team has been handled all you want but wishing death on someone is about as low class as you can become as a fan and more so as a person.

Grow the **** up.

Exactly... I wished Wilson would simply retire or turn the team over to someone else, or sell it. But I certainly don't want him to die... that's terrible!

Johnny Bugmenot
09-20-2010, 08:58 AM
He's 92. Hardly a spring chicken. If he dies, he lived a full life. Big deal. It's bound to happen in a few years anyway.

Is it wrong for me to wish for the death of a few of your moms, dads, grandfathers and maybe a child or two. Get a grip. He's a football team owner. Not a family member.

EricStratton
09-20-2010, 02:00 PM
He's 92. Hardly a spring chicken. If he dies, he lived a full life. Big deal. It's bound to happen in a few years anyway.

Get a grip. He's a football team owner. Not a family member.

He's someones, isn't he.

Sure his days are numbered at the age of 92. Hell, he's been old for a damn long time but there is a line that needs to be avoided and wishing him dead seems to be a good line to use as a reference.

PromoTheRobot
09-20-2010, 07:47 PM
You get to pick between the owner that moves the Bills to L.A., or to Toronto, or Las Vegas, or San Antonio.

PTR