PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez> Trentative

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm watching the Patsie/ Jests game, and as usual the Patsies are bringing the heat..but Sanchez, even after his disastrous opening week performance, picked up his jock, manned up and is playing well today.

When has Trentative done that? He just balls up into a coccoon and we lose with great dishonor. Not even a fight was put up.

At this point I may be on the bring Fitz in camp..because although he sucks (bad), and I'd rather see what Brohm has, we KNOW Fitz will bring his nutsack to the field.

We'll still lose, but we'll go down swinging.

BILLSROCK1212
09-19-2010, 04:13 PM
pshhh switch Sanchez and Trent to start off their careers and u'd be having the same convo about trent sadly

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure anyone thinks Edwards is actually better. Sanchez is pretty bad, but he's obviously in the better situation.

Trent has no sack, you're right. He doesn't even throw past 20 yards downfield, so bad that our D could stop his ass.

Ingtar33
09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Sanchize has one of the best o-lines and WR corps in football.

lets not hop on his nutsack

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not sure anyone thinks Edwards is actually better. Sanchez is pretty bad, but he's obviously in the better situation.

Trent has no sack, you're right. He doesn't even throw past 20 yards downfield, so bad that our D could stop his ass.

O ya, there are definately a few homers that do think so.

It's just that you're gonna get clunked in the NFL, no matter who you are...you got to pick yourself up and come back mentally ready the next game out. I just think Trent falls down and then continues falling down the spiral.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Sanchize has one of the best o-lines and WR corps in football.

lets not hop on his nutsack

Ah, noone is doing that..just saying he's better than our starter. Which a few disputed.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:25 PM
O ya, there are definately a few homers that do think so.

It's just that you're gonna get clunked in the NFL, no matter who you are...you got to pick yourself up and come back mentally ready the next game out. I just think Trent falls down and then continues falling down the spiral.
I agree. It seems like after his first pick or his first 3 and out, he's already thinking of excuses for the Press Conference after the game. He's always looking up aimlessly at the sky after a bad play or series, like "hmm what's my excuse this time."

Ingtar33
09-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Ah, noone is doing that..just saying he's better than our starter. Which a few disputed.

I'd say he's about as ****ty as trent... picking which one is actually "better" would be like picking which **** sandwich you want to eat.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I agree. It seems like after his first pick or his first 3 and out, he's already thinking of excuses for the Press Conference after the game. He's always looking up aimlessly at the sky after a bad play or series, like "hmm what's my excuse this time."

Ya man, this is Deja Vu, almost exactly like RJ.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:30 PM
I'd say he's about as ****ty as trent... picking which one is actually "better" would be like picking which **** sandwich you want to eat.

Ya they, suck. My point was a lot of people were basking in Sanchez' suckitude ...like our guy is the superior, he's not.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-19-2010, 04:50 PM
I think Trent is the worst starting quarterback in the league and you would have to put him in the category of which backup quarterbacks in the league are better than him.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:56 PM
I think Trent is the worst starting quarterback in the league and you would have to put him in the category of which backup quarterbacks in the league are better than him.

Sad, but true.