PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 positives?

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Who actually looked good out there vs. Green Bay? Marshawn ran hard at times. I thought Freddy did a decent job on the ground as well. Anyone else? Ellison looked like trash, same with Davis, Kelsay, Whitner, Maybin, same old same old. Even Kyle Williams had a rare poor week.

On a positive note I suppose, Bryd looked like he had a bit more pep in his step which is good, maybe he'll start the pick parade next week vs. Brady. Moorman too considering his bad back. How sad is it that we list our punter as one of a handful of positives in any given week?

Ebenezer
09-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Only positive with Lynch is if they trade him.

Cntrygal
09-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Week 2 positive:

It's over.

bigdog72ny
09-19-2010, 04:29 PM
another loss closer to the number 1 pick

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Come on, it's not over yet. Did anyone here expect to beat GB in Lambeau?

I think if Chan pulls Trent for Fitz and figures out how to use our talents in Evans, Spiller, Jackson and Lynch, we can make some noise. Big ifs, huge ifs, but not out of the question.

The one pick by Trent at the start of the 3rd Q sealed our fate. We played with the Packers for the first half.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 04:30 PM
They're still THE Buffalo Bills.

Cntrygal
09-19-2010, 04:33 PM

I think if Chan pulls Trent for Fitz and figures out how to use our talents in Evans, Spiller, Jackson and Lynch, we can make some noise. Big ifs, huge ifs, but not out of the question.

The one pick by Trent at the start of the 3rd Q sealed our fate. We played with the Packers for the first half.

No we didn't. The Bills actually played some football in the SECOND quarter and only the second quarter. Check out what the offensive yards (total) were in the 1st quarter..... ZERO. And that's because Lynch (I think) was able to gain 14 yards right before the quarter ended to GET US TO ZERO.

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:39 PM
No we didn't. The Bills actually played some football in the SECOND quarter and only the second quarter. Check out what the offensive yards (total) were in the 1st quarter..... ZERO. And that's because Lynch (I think) was able to gain 14 yards right before the quarter ended to GET US TO ZERO.
If you're taking away what the team did in the 2nd quarter, then why can't I do the same for the 1st quarter?

I said first half. It was a 6 point game at half time and we had the ball. One big play and we have the lead. Don't tell me we didn't play with them. Granted we got our ass kicked in the 2nd half because one bad play threw this game in a never ending spiral we couldn't recover from. This team can't win if they're down by 2+ scores. If we keep it within 1 score, we are in the game and played with the Packers.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 04:41 PM

Correct, only reason the score was as close at the half was because GB uncharacteristically faltered TWICE in the redzone.

BlackMetalNinja
09-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Week 2 positive? The game wasn't on here and no Free Sunday Ticket this weekend, so I didn't have to watch this abomination.

Philagape
09-19-2010, 04:45 PM
The only reason it was close at halftime was Rodgers was a little off. Once he got going, it became the mismatch it always was.

Electrici
09-19-2010, 04:46 PM
The Bills have managed 2 decent looking drives in 2 games this year.

topher180
09-19-2010, 04:51 PM

Another Billusional fan. Maddening. Let me guess, when Fitz doesn't work out you will talk about how Trent is good at throwing in the flat, or Brohm to rescure, or some other asinine comment.

What, over the last 3 or 4 seasons, has given you any reason to believe that it's that simple for this team?

clumping platelets
09-19-2010, 04:52 PM
NONE!

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Another Billusional fan. Maddening. Let me guess, when Fitz doesn't work out you will talk about how Trent is good at throwing in the flat, or Brohm to rescure, or some other asinine comment.

What, over the last 3 or 4 seasons, has given you any reason to believe that it's that simple for this team?
Huh?

Down by 6 at halftime is an asinine comment?

Umm, no I will never say anything nice about Edwards' game unless he replaces his brain and right arm with those of Peyton Manning. And I hope Brohm doesn't see the field unless we're officially out of playoff contention.

It's not over. We're 0-2. Could very well go 3-13? Absolutely yes. But it's week 2 and the season is not even close to over.

DrGraves
09-19-2010, 04:55 PM
positive: trent edwards will never throw another pass in the NFL after this season

Cleve
09-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Positives?

A. I was at an outdoor event this afternoon and thankfully didn't watch this stinkburger of a game.

B . The Bills could still finish the season 14-2 - theoretically.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 05:22 PM

I don't know about making some noise but they'd be at least worth watching. Problem is I don't think he's going to admit Trent is a failure. Gailey is a stubborn SOB.

imbondz
09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
positive: I got a nap in

wozrob11
09-19-2010, 05:53 PM
positives 1st pick next year

jmb1099
09-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Week 2 positive:

It's over.
beat me to it