PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post any notable postgame interview quotes?

mysticsoto
09-19-2010, 05:15 PM
I'd love to know what some of the Bills said after the game. Most notably: Chan and Trent!!!

Novacane
09-19-2010, 05:25 PM
I listened to the first couple minutes of Trents and had to turn it off because he was pissing me off. Same old political correct bull **** of having to go back look at the film. Go back and keep working hard. At that point I shut it off.

mrbojanglezs
09-19-2010, 05:26 PM
whats the point?

mysticsoto
09-19-2010, 05:26 PM
I listened to the first couple minutes of Trents and had to turn it off because he was pissing me off. Same old political correct bull **** of having to go back look at the film. Go back and keep working hard. At that point I shut it off.
Trent needs to be sent to the bench. I don't care if it's Fitz or Brohm right now (though I'd prefer to give Brohm a chance) but Trent is done and over with. I am sick and tired of the chances we keep giving him...he sucks! Gailey MUST be able to see that already!!!

imbondz
09-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Gailey said since it's not a divisional game, there's nothing to worry about, that this loss won't effect their playoff chances

Novacane
09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Gailey said since it's not a divisional game, there's nothing to worry about, that this loss won't effect their playoff chances

Please tell me you are joking!

SabreEleven
09-19-2010, 05:52 PM
This year is so much different than last year ~ Trent.

imbondz
09-19-2010, 05:53 PM
lol

malo
09-19-2010, 05:54 PM
chan's not going to get any benefit of the doubt from me if he uses the classic "we'll have to review the tape" line that jauran abused.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Joke?

billsfanryan
09-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Trent needs to be sent to the bench. I don't care if it's Fitz or Brohm right now (though I'd prefer to give Brohm a chance) but Trent is done and over with. I am sick and tired of the chances we keep giving him...he sucks! Gailey MUST be able to see that already!!!

Why would you risk someone else's health behind this o-line?? I don't like how trent is playing but today he didn't make any mistakes and he had no time at all.

How about our interior linemen and our RT play like they are supposed to? How about some routes that create separation? How about routes that don't cluster the middle of the field when the other team is playing prevent d?

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Joke?

He's actually correct. If we miss the playoffs by one game, with this one being it, I'll be dumbfounded.

This game alone did not realistically change our playoff chances.

malo
09-19-2010, 06:14 PM
He's actually correct. If we miss the playoffs by one game, with this one being it, I'll be dumbfounded.

This game alone did not realistically change our playoff chances.

no, it just confirmed our fate.

mysticsoto
09-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Why would you risk someone else's health behind this o-line?? I don't like how trent is playing but today he didn't make any mistakes and he had no time at all.

How about our interior linemen and our RT play like they are supposed to? How about some routes that create separation? How about routes that don't cluster the middle of the field when the other team is playing prevent d?

No one's excusing the Olinemen. Trent didn't make any mistakes? Check out some of his ball placements. Also, holding on to the ball is a crucial mistakes that he does frequently. Inability to take risks is another. Evans is one one one, throw it. He's a great receiver who knows positioning and will grab it out of the air. You don't always need to have 5 yd cushions. Yesterday I watched several games where QBs used timing throws or just threw it and let the receivers go after it. The D doesn't respect the Bills b'cse they know Trent won't throw the ball, so they all come after him. When you don't have to worry that a QB will make you pay, you charge at him.