PDA

View Full Version : Two games played and 17 total points

Cleve
09-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I was just checking some stats at ESPN - the Bills have the LOWEST number of total points scored after two games played of any team in the NFL - except the 49'ers - and San Francisco has only played one game - they're on Monday Night Football tomorrow. Oh, and I didn't count the Sunday Night Football teams (Giants and Colts) because they're already ahead of the Bills even though each team has played only one game, and the Bills have completed two - LOLOL!

IF the 49'ers score more than 11 points tomorrow night, then the Bills are officially at the bottom of the NFL in total points scored thru Week 2.

I'm sorry, but no football team in this league is going to amass a winning record averaging only 8.5 points per game.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 06:48 PM
We'll get our token TD every week :cheers:

Dr. Pepper
09-19-2010, 06:50 PM
winning record?? we'll be lucky to win 4.

Cleve
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Well, pretty much like the last 10 seasons before this, the Bills have a decent defense and a putrid offense. S.S.D.D. as they say.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 07:02 PM
We'll get our token TD every week :cheers:

One good outcome of just the one token TD (as opposed to 2..ya right..in a loss) is that the Trent apologists are slowly fading into oblivion.

And what happened to all the "realists" who were riding so self righteously on their high horses just 3 weeks ago?

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 07:04 PM
One good outcome of just the one token TD (as opposed to 2..ya right..in a loss) is that the Trent apologists are slowly fading into oblivion.

And what happened to all the "realists" who were riding so self righteously on their high horses just 3 weeks ago?

Hey, I still think Edwards is the best option at QB that we have on this roster.

That's not a positive or glowing endorsement on Edwards either, it's an indictment on the other two guys.

What are our choices?

A journeyman backup or a guy who gets beat out by a 7th round rookie?

TheBrownBear
09-19-2010, 07:23 PM
In our crappy team's defense, these were two of the best defenses in the NFL we've faced. Unfortunately, things don't seem to be getting any easier anytime soon.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Could turn out to be the worst offense in NFL history. Almost guaranteed it will be in Bills history.

YardRat
09-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Funny how this game works, isn't it?

Many, including myself, thought the offense would show at least some improvement over last year, and the defense would struggle more than they have with the switch.

If we actually had some real LBers on the roster, this defense wouldn't be too bad.

trapezeus
09-19-2010, 08:44 PM
next week we'll only have 3 and the jets will shut us out. fun!

Bufftp
09-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Well, pretty much like the last 10 seasons before this, the Bills have a decent defense and a putrid offense. S.S.D.D. as they say.

Imagine if our Offense could put drive together, eat clock, how much better our D would be.

Mad Max
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Imagine if our Offense could put drive together, eat clock, how much better our D would be.

OT. Although it didn't turn out well for you, pretty fun game between Iowa and Arizona eh. Nail biter.

What was your opinion of Nick Foles..he's one of DB's guys.

Cleve
09-19-2010, 09:03 PM

Agreed - the offense constantly goes 3 and out, series after series.... it certainly helps wear the Bill's Defense down.

Syderick
09-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Agreed - the offense constantly goes 3 and out, series after series.... it certainly helps wear the Bill's Defense down.

It's true, the defense is the thing keeping the Bills in the games. Even if it's just bend but don't break defense.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 09:26 PM
It's true, the defense is the thing keeping the Bills in the games. Even if it's just bend but don't break defense.

34-7 is keeping the Bills in games?

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Could turn out to be the worst offense in NFL history. Almost guaranteed it will be in Bills history.
But Gailey is an offensive wizard and Jauron was the problem.

:whoosh:

RoscoeMagic
09-19-2010, 09:29 PM
34-7 is keeping the Bills in games?

No turnovers in 2 weeks to boot. I miss Fewell already :ill: