PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS GALIEYS PREE CONFRANCE?

oak tree 12
09-19-2010, 07:02 PM
WTF

what now the coach does not have a press conferance after the game anyone know what gives?

NOT THE DUDE...
09-19-2010, 07:03 PM
dude its embarassing enough

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Take an English grammar course.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I know Trent gave one. I'm sure Gailey gave on too. The NFL would not let him get away with not doing one. The Bills are just not putting it up on their site cause they know none of us buy the bull**** they had to say.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-19-2010, 07:06 PM

grow up...

oak tree 12
09-19-2010, 07:06 PM
they are not up on the bills site,weird?

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 07:10 PM
grow up...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262290996.gif

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:37 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Chan-Gailey-Postgame-Press-Conference/c17ba53e-a9b7-4cbd-8cb1-32c86d2a8a0e

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2010, 07:42 PM
This is hugh and very series.

hydro
09-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Paladin create a dupe account?

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
I miss Paladin!

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
No defending of Trent at all!. That is a positive IMO. He said they are trying to get the right schemes with the right people and that there were several shots to Evans called but for whatever reason they were not able to get them off. I think he just may be getting ready to bench Trent. :pray:

G Wolly
09-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Reporter asks Gailey about the play where Trent was pressured and tried to get it away to avoid a sack.

He says

"Which one?"

I lol'd

LABillsFan
09-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I back Gailey, lol'd at the which one comment but really liked what he said at 5:15. He's stuck with this roster, while not saying he underestimated the task on hand he did say, it is taking longer than he had thought.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm wondering if Gailey is gonna pull a Mularkey at the end of the year and just quit.

Think about this, at that point, we may not have anyone interested in taking the job.

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 07:53 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Chan-Gailey-Postgame-Press-Conference/c17ba53e-a9b7-4cbd-8cb1-32c86d2a8a0e

Well he said it several times, "I don't have the answers" "I don't know how were going to fix that" littered through the press conference. He is overwhelmed.

X-Era
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm wondering if Gailey is gonna pull a Mularkey at the end of the year and just quit.

Think about this, at that point, we may not have anyone interested in taking the job.

Maybe we can make a run at Cowher now that his wife wont turn it down.

J/K

better days
09-19-2010, 07:56 PM

Gailey is not Mularkey. But if the job was open next year it is one of only 32 there would be plenty of applicants to choose from.

Novacane
09-19-2010, 07:57 PM
He did have that WTF have I gotten myself into look on his face :rofl:

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Gailey is not Mularkey. But if the job was open next year it is one of only 32 there would be plenty of applicants to choose from.

Like we had plenty of applicants this year?

What was Gailey the 4th choice?

We're the only organization I know of in pro football where a guy just flat out quit for no other reason than he had no desire to stay.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 07:59 PM

Why would somebody not be interested in coaching this team? It would be more attractive then last year...especially since we probably will have the #1 pick in the draft.

Mr. Pink
Maybe we can make a run at Cowher now that his wife wont turn it down.

J/K

We'd just have to get him over the whole fear of ruining his own legacy to take the job.

:rofl:

Johnny Bugmenot

You always seem to come up with the worst-case scenario.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. First off, you'd see an offense you've never seen before at any level of football. Might as well give it a shot here, after all, success at a lower level doesn't always transfer up (see: spread offense).

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Why would somebody not be interested in coaching this team? It would be more attractive then last year...especially since we probably will have the #1 pick in the draft.

Do you really need to ask that question?

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I agree he may walk on this job at some point.

Think about it, he does not have alot of say in personnel, the team is talent less in many areas. Ralph won't pony up any money if Free agency. So you pretty much have the draft alone and you may not even get the guys you want as coach.

Just like anything that is broken you need parts and tools to work with. These guys however incompetent as coaches they are have been asked for years by the Bills to fix this team with there hands tied as far as getting talent to work with. So basically Chan is trying to polish turds each week and hope they become shiny.

It's no wonder we could not land a guy like Shanahan, he likes to get free agents. He wants to be heavily involved in personnel. Not here folks.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 09:48 PM
I agree he may walk on this job at some point.

Think about it, he does not have alot of say in personnel, the team is talent less in many areas. Ralph won't pony up any money if Free agency. So you pretty much have the draft alone and you may not even get the guys you want as coach.

Just like anything that is broken you need parts and tools to work with. These guys however incompetent as coaches they are have been asked for years by the Bills to fix this team with there hands tied as far as getting talent to work with. So basically Chan is trying to polish turds each week and hope they become shiny.

It's no wonder we could not land a guy like Shanahan, he likes to get free agents. He wants to be heavily involved in personnel. Not here folks.

He has a say in the personnel...just like Jauron had a say.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Whenever I hear Trent talk, it makes me want him off this team even more. He is a cancer on this team...a cancer of mediocrity and it is how this team performs when he is under center.

DraftBoy
09-19-2010, 09:55 PM
If this team doesn't start to show some life Im not sure Gailey is here next season regardless of whether or not he wants to stick around.

Nighthawk
09-19-2010, 10:02 PM
If this team doesn't start to show some life Im not sure Gailey is here next season regardless of whether or not he wants to stick around.

Any other franchise I'd agree with you, but this is the franchise that extended Dickey after his collapse!

Mr. Pink
09-19-2010, 10:06 PM

Honestly, who takes this job if Gailey is fired or quits?

A proven NFL HC? No chance...wouldn't want to ruin his legacy.

An up and coming coordinator? No chance...look what happened to Mularkey and Gregg Williams.

So what are you left with? Some college coach who really doesn't care if this pans out or not for him because he can always go back to the college ranks.

Or what we have now an ex-NFL coach who was run out of town by another team quickly.

So basically you're left with like Romeo Crennel or June Jones. ummm, YaY?

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 10:11 PM
I just listened to Trent's post game presser. He was asked if it was the plan today for Marshawn to be the work horse.

His reply was "I don't know" you would have to ask the RB coach or the head coach.

How the hell does he not know this info ?? If I was the QB I would want to be involved in every aspect of the offensive game plan and if I wasn't I would be screaming to someone.

How the heck can you expect to go out there and execute an offense and not know what or who is going on with the RB's and who is playing.

This just boggles my mind and pisses me off.

Cleve
09-20-2010, 07:00 AM

hahahaha, well I did see excerpts from Gailey's PRESS CONFERENCE. I must admit I missed the PREE CONFRANCE though. When did that happen?

Johnny Bugmenot
09-20-2010, 07:06 AM

An up and coming coordinator? No chance...look what happened to Mularkey and Gregg Williams.

So what are you left with? Some college coach who really doesn't care if this pans out or not for him because he can always go back to the college ranks.

Or what we have now an ex-NFL coach who was run out of town by another team quickly.

See post above. I will. Someone who's ticked off at the way this team has been run and wants to do something about it.

Are you suggesting this team is in permanent decline?

Cleve
09-20-2010, 07:07 AM
He has a say in the personnel...just like Jauron had a say.

What coach with a proven track record wants to be affiliated with an organization that's (still) micro-managed by a 92 year old man, a man that wasn't very good at managing the team even in his prime, let alone now in advanced old-age?

mysticsoto
09-20-2010, 07:30 AM

He's not going to get sacked after 1 season. He didn't create the crap we have, he's inherited it. Step 1, get rid of Trent and the team improves automatically...

DraftBoy
09-20-2010, 07:35 AM
He's not going to get sacked after 1 season. He didn't create the crap we have, he's inherited it. Step 1, get rid of Trent and the team improves automatically...

Either did Cam Cameron with the Dolphins...

mysticsoto
09-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Either did Cam Cameron with the Dolphins...

Ted Ginn Jr...'nuff said.

DraftBoy
09-20-2010, 07:37 AM

Unproven Coordinator like a Leslie Frazier (though Frazier himself won't take the job after he got jerked around last season). You'll be looking more at a Sean McDermott, Brian Schottenheimer type. Younger guys who are hungry and want their shot now, not later.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Unproven Coordinator like a Leslie Frazier (though Frazier himself won't take the job after he got jerked around last season). You'll be looking more at a Sean McDermott, Brian Schottenheimer type. Younger guys who are hungry and want their shot now, not later.

You honestly think they'd just take any job if it pops up knowing full well that this job would be their only shot to prove themselves?

Beebe's Kid
09-20-2010, 09:12 AM
It worked last year.

Trent went down, and we beat the Jets...and actually played fairly well after that.

If Fitzy had anything that resembled accuracy, we would have won a few more.

Seriously, you think Gailey would have to make a switch. How can anybody continue to think the problem is around Trent, and not Trent himself?

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Seriously, you think Gailey would have to make a switch. How can anybody continue to think the problem is around Trent, and not Trent himself?

How can anybody continue to think that Trent is the only problem?

Beebe's Kid
09-20-2010, 09:18 AM
See post above. I will. Someone who's ticked off at the way this team has been run and wants to do something about it.

Are you suggesting this team is in permanent decline?

Well, JB, if you get the job, I would like a position on the staff. OC would probably work, considering my long successful Madden career. I am also very successful at NCAA, but my Madden resume should speak for itself.

I want you to know that I, too, would be interested in the HC job, and if I land the job, you are welcome on my staff.

Any other takers? Nobody else would apparently want to coach here, so we'll be going with an All-Zoner staff.

I am sure somebody takes the job...and if not, you'll have to root for your #2 team....or its it the #1 team? If you root for #2, because old #1 has no coach, does that move #1 to the bottom, subsequently moving #3 to #2 and so on? I am really unclear on how having multiple "teams" works. Also, if you're going to have multiple, you think you would at least have one that was good.

mysticsoto
09-20-2010, 09:19 AM
It worked last year.

Trent went down, and we beat the Jets...and actually played fairly well after that.

If Fitzy had anything that resembled accuracy, we would have won a few more.

They can't tell, unless they watch the film...