PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night Giants and Colts funny

Billz_fan
09-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Did anyone watch this game ? I was watching and the Giants were getting an A55 pounding and Brandon Jacobs comes off the field and apparently tries to throw his helmet at the bench (thats the story) It slips out of his hand and goes like 6 rows into the Indy crowd and is grabbed by some Colts fans (of course).

3 security guys gather round this guy to get the helmet and he and his buds won't let it go. In fact the security guy is trying to take the helmet and the fan is peeling his fingers off as the debate the issue. Finally the security guys get the helmet back. Probably told him it was give it up or get thrown out and still give it up :D

Not a big fan of Deon and Irvin on NFL network but they did make me laugh after the game. Deon says It ain't like no foul ball, yah can't keep a mans helmet. LOL

Much more fun than the Bills game :up:

Cntrygal
09-20-2010, 01:33 PM
I saw part of the game... and a clip of that guy with the helmet. Too funny! I guess the lesson learned should be if you're going to toss your helmet in tempet - make sure you know where it's gonna go. LOL