PDA

View Full Version : One Fan's View: Preview

trapezeus
09-20-2010, 11:13 AM
I thought I'd give you the openning paragraph from my article for this week. I'd love to know what you think.

The most intriguing question to me right now is this: if there was an expansion team playing this year, would that team (made up of 32 other team’s worst players) be better than the Bills’ current roster. I think the new team would realize they have a talentless roster and would select a LT and a QB in the draft. I trust that the expansion team brain trust would know they can’t win without these things.

So what do you think? would you rather have an expansion team roster or the Bills current roster.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 11:45 AM
You can go through guys still available today in FA and assemble a better team than what we put out there on Sunday.

If you think I'm joking, I'll post a lineup eventually of FAs that I guarantee would beat the Bills on the field.

Philagape
09-20-2010, 11:59 AM
A UFL team could beat the Bills right now.

OpIv37
09-20-2010, 12:19 PM
I would ABSOLUTELY take an expansion roster over ours. The only guys on our current roster who would be difficult to replace would be Moorman, and arguably Lindell and Spiller. At least with an expansion roster, no one would be on our team except guys chosen by our current coaches. We still have too many worthless leftovers who don't fit their systems on this team.

ddaryl
09-20-2010, 12:27 PM
the team needs to do only one thing, and that is play to get the young guys experience.

forget playing to win, play to get better

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I would ABSOLUTELY take an expansion roster over ours. The only guys on our current roster who would be difficult to replace would be Moorman, and arguably Lindell and Spiller. At least with an expansion roster, no one would be on our team except guys chosen by our current coaches. We still have too many worthless leftovers who don't fit their systems on this team.

Don't forget Garrison Sanborn.

Bangarang
09-20-2010, 12:43 PM
the team needs to do only one thing, and that is play to get the young guys experience.

forget playing to win, play to get better

Completely agree with this. Feed Spiller the ball. Throw Maybin onto the field and see what he can do. Let's give some of our young talent a chance to mature on the field and get better. UGH