PDA

View Full Version : I No Longer believe in Trent

BuffaloBlitz83
09-20-2010, 11:14 AM
I held off as long as I could. Start Brohm. We have nothing to lose. Or gain by starting Trent. Edwards just doesn't have IT. He lacks heart, toughness, and brains. I really thought he could pull through and return to the early 2008 magic with the new coaching. It's over. F U TRENT. I really wanted you to succeed and I really thought you had it, and I kept giving you chances due to the piss poor OL. But I've seen a few chances each game. 1-3 chances where you have enough time and still you do nothing!!!!!!!!! Those chances have piled up too high now and I have zero confidence in you.

Pinkerton Security
09-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Our running game is doing better than it should be somehow (and thats not saying much because it hasnt actually done that well), because defenses have absolutely zero fear of being beaten deep by Trent. Its hard to run well with a poor offensive line and a QB who isnt willing to pass the ball down the field to stretch the defense. All the Pack had to do was put more guys in the box after that great, rushing-led drive in the 2nd quarter, and the game was over. I dont know if Brohm or Fitz will do much better, but we at least know Fits will take some shots, and I highly doubt either of them will be much worse! I think Trent starts again next week and if he struggles again, he may be ousted.

Bangarang
09-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I had a really good laugh on the Bills' final drive when it was something like 4th & 11 and Trent scrambled out of the pocket only to run out of bounds. Seriously Trent? I don't care if everyone is being covered, throw the ball and who knows, we might get lucky. But just running out of bounds and turning the ball over sums up everything that is Trent Edwards.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 11:39 AM
I believe in this coaching staff even less than the turd of a QB behind center.

FlyingDutchman
09-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Brohm is even worse...we suck...

ddaryl
09-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I just want a reason to watch football, and as long as Trent is our QB I have no reasons to watch anymore....

ddaryl
09-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Brohm is even worse...we suck...

I'd rather watch him suck for awhile and see if he can get better with experience then to watch a 4 year pro make the same mistakes he has been making for years, and in the end still have us sucking.

I also saw Brohm throw the ball to spots and let his WR's make plays in preseason... Trent rarely does it, and we suffer for it.

gloveus
09-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Just the thought of watching him play again next week against New England makes me sick to my stomach.

justasportsfan
09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
I'd rather watch him suck for awhile and see if he can get better with experience then to watch a 4 year pro make the same mistakes he has been making for years, and in the end still have us sucking.

I also saw Brohm throw the ball to spots and let his WR's make plays in preseason... Trent rarely does it, and we suffer for it.

whats the worse thing that can happen with Brohm. He throws INT"s instead of running the ball out of bounds to end the game?

gggbills
09-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Just the thought of watching him play again next week against New England makes me sick to my stomach.

Me to, which is why I will not be watching at all. As long as TE is the QB, there is simple no reason to watch

HAMMER
09-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I held off as long as I could. Start Brohm. We have nothing to lose. Or gain by starting Trent. Edwards just doesn't have IT. He lacks heart, toughness, and brains. I really thought he could pull through and return to the early 2008 magic with the new coaching. It's over. F U TRENT. I really wanted you to succeed and I really thought you had it, and I kept giving you chances due to the piss poor OL. But I've seen a few chances each game. 1-3 chances where you have enough time and still you do nothing!!!!!!!!! Those chances have piled up too high now and I have zero confidence in you.

I doubt he lacks toughness or brains. He has taken some big shots this year and shook them off. Stanford does not admit dummies. The heart is a question for me.